DO WE HAVE A...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2004
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
shouldnt you like, be in a gang or something before you sport that shit? Is it the same as wearing Ecko or Fubu to you, or what?
MAN WHAT THE FUCK YOU HOUNDED ME FOR HOMIE WHO CARES WHY THE FUCK I WANT IT? ITS TIGHT AND ILL STILL LET SCRAPS KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS UP

Dec 25, 2004
and nortestreetwear went down cuz sir dyno got locked up n couldnt run da site nomore.i was tryna get some shit from da site n shit but was too late.i was pissed as fuck.n since im over here in the chi-town wit a few nortenos getting it bigger ova here is hard to get the gear.holla back atcha girl on how to get the norte cloth

haze x4

Dec 26, 2004
not a 14

what would you say to someone like me who isnt a Norteno, would it be ok or what if someone like me wears one of them shirts.
jus you know i jus happen to get Nto this Bay ish then Norteno rap scene N lovin the hell outta it. me, im a Native of North Dakota N love red. no Ny kind of banger too but live N the big city where i should know better. so what do you think? thanx

Jun 5, 2004
im sorry homies but the way i see it if you sport some bright red "NORTE CALIFORNIA 14" shirt or something you better be puttin it down hard. plus where im from you run a risk wearin that shit i dont know why youd wear it for fun