DO WE BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD?

• Total voters
Feb 19, 2015
Why did anybody ever think he was Shoenice? lol he never showed his face on any of his 9 accounts he used. Dude has been doing this cardboard box Joker shtick on this website before Shoenice even got popular on youtube.
because his voice slightly resembled shoenice in the first video he posted here...then he posted a bunch of random videos by shoenice. come to find out, he was merely doing shoenice's impression of joker this entire time. he's more mentally disturbed than any of y'all realize.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Never forget Face-Me @Face-Me

You are an internet legend. This forum doesn't appreciate your genius.
And he gets banned for bein himself .. And 90% of the forum don't even realize he post here. The lack of appreciation and disrespect is unacceptable, siccness don't deserve shoenice.
Str8 full retard

lilsicx

The Prince Of Darkness
Jun 16, 2017
he did a review on "deer hunter" how can you do a review on an album thats not released or posted anywhere. sicx is my dad and im in the process of getting the old tapes,cds, posters, adats, ect,ect, from the police.. deer hunter is included in that. so theres no way that mixer has heard the album... unless he the police lol