DO WE BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD?

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
Thank you - fuck. Glad to see the Sicc won't stand for the straight fuckery.

Props Gabe505 @Gabe505 for getting the ball rolling on something I've felt strongly about for a long ass time.

Keep the trolls and fuckery to a minimum.

Mac Jesus gonna be all sad and shit. GTFOH.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mac "can't read" Jesus - the MOD IS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP!

I've been had that dude on ignore for months.

But clearly the majority (INCLUDING THE MODS) felt the same way I did.

You mad bro?
NOT REALLY MAD BRO, JUST BEEN AGAINST BANNING SINCE 2002 BREH. FREE SCOTTY PIMPIN AND NOSTRIL KING.

It's cool you passionate about having folks removed tho. Have fun with that dude. Let's play chess.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Jokers greatest thread

[URL="http://siccness.net/vb/f5/fuck-you-mailki-means-bitch-you-disgrace-bay-earth-391992.html]http://siccness.net/vb/f5/fuck-you-mailki-means-bitch-you-disgrace-bay-earth-391992.html[/URL]

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You guys know he's been banned like 9 times before and just comes back with a new user name every time? It ain't like the people who wanted him banned "won". He always disappears for a short time and then comes back with a new edgy user name pretending it's not him, somebody will call him out on it being him, then the haaa haaaa haaaa shit starts. Rinse and repeat lol

Jun 21, 2016
You guys know he's been banned like 9 times before and just comes back with a new user name every time? It ain't like the people who wanted him banned "won". He always disappears for a short time and then comes back with a new edgy user name pretending it's not him, somebody will call him out on it being him, then the haaa haaaa haaaa shit starts. Rinse and repeat lol
Yeah I know right. I hate people who get banned then come back over and over again!

pic unrelated