do raider fans enjoy constant letdowns?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2007
this thread is inspired by last weeks loss to the chargers and the one before that with the bills. do you fans really enjoy this shit? constant fucking let downs? and just all around shit? if i were most of you id pick another team. commitment to excellence my ass. i remember going to the chargers raiders game opening day two years ago and it was the most pathetic display of football ive ever seen. oh yeah thanks al davis for murdering a perfectly good baseball stadium 10 years later. im out

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
this thread is inspired by last weeks loss to the chargers and the one before that with the bills. do you fans really enjoy this shit? constant fucking let downs? and just all around shit? if i were most of you id pick another team. commitment to excellence my ass. i remember going to the chargers raiders game opening day two years ago and it was the most pathetic display of football ive ever seen. oh yeah thanks al davis for murdering a perfectly good baseball stadium 10 years later. im out
Huh. I guess that's you.

I don't ''enjoy'' it, but I'm faithful to my team.

End of discussion.

Sep 29, 2003
The Oakland Raiders are in the top 5 most storied franchises in the history of American Football. The last 5 years are nothing but a very small blemish, sorta like a genital wart on the monster cock of the NFL...Being a fan for the last 15+ years, I'm not too worried. It's only a matter of time before they turn it around. This league is a lot more entertaining when the Raiders are good.....

Mar 13, 2007
yes, sure we do. and Fuck you very much. Who's your team?
niners hun. i might not have room to talk, but the raiders seem to just give their fans a shitload of heartbreaking losses. im surprised most of you dont have tumors out your fucking brains. anyways lets chat when the raiders reach their 5th superbowl.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
niners hun. i might not have room to talk, but the raiders seem to just give their fans a shitload of heartbreaking losses. im surprised most of you dont have tumors out your fucking brains. anyways lets chat when the raiders reach their 5th superbowl.
The "SB" thing is a weak response and defense of someone with little (or no) knowledge of their team.

Nice try, though.

And I hope you're a female.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this thread is fuckin stupid

why would you think Raiders fans enjoy letdowns?

I'm a true fan... I'm gonna stick with my team...

I'm not gonna jump ship and become a bandwagon fan because my team sucks... that's what pussies do

Apr 26, 2006
If your a true fan, you'll stick it out with your team. I'm a Charger fan and I've been in the same fucking situation. I'll never let go of being a Charger fan and I'm sure these Raider dudes won't either.

Pretty stupid thread. Bandwagon shit.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
technically we've already reached our 5th superbowl, we just lost 2 of them. but anways, this thread is hella stupid. who would like watching their team lose any game? and besides, you admitted to being a bitch by saying you'd hop teams just cuz a team is in a slump.

Jun 1, 2002
I DON'T KNOW... DO YOU ENJOY STARTING FAGGOTY THREADS?