do penis pumps realy work

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
AROUND THE WORLD.....

Shit I can feal you on that shit! I B' doing the same shit alot of times too, I dont know why but sometimes it fells better that way. You ever start it up in the SHOWER head towrds the BEDROOM, fall off the bed, nail her to the HALLWAY WALL, and end up on the KITCHEN @ the end of the shesion? This was my wildest encounter. Im gald we didnt end up on the FRONT LAWN, or even worse in the NEGHBORS FRONT ROOM. LOL

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Penis pumps work, in a way. The pump creates a suction around the engored penis. This swells the penis a bit more, how much depends on the penis. It only lasts a short while, so enjoy it while it lasts. :classic:

Jul 10, 2002
you gotta hit it doggy style and then just start beatin the bitch ion the back of the head, finish it off with a good chokehold unitl she passes out, then bust yo nutt.....

or just wrap ya dick in sandpaper and fu8ck her up the ass

guaranteed good time!!!

May 10, 2002
Uaintknowin said:
you gotta hit it doggy style and then just start beatin the bitch ion the back of the head, finish it off with a good chokehold unitl she passes out, then bust yo nutt.....

or just wrap ya dick in sandpaper and fu8ck her up the ass

guaranteed good time!!!

lol

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

SHEA said:

I GET OFF WHILE I BEAT HER....SHE LIKES IT TOO- WE SOME FREAKY MUH FUCKERS.

I AINT INTO ANGER ABUSE- I NEVER HIT MY GIRL OUT OF ANGER- BUT WHEN YOU GET INTO SOME FREAKY- THAT SHIT JUST COMES OUT OF THE WOODWORK.

SS
lol

shea be doin the dirty sanchez/donkey punch street fighter combo

Apr 25, 2002
I saw this "SEXTALK" thing on tv . . . it was Ron Jeremy talkin about how this pill will increase your wang size . . . like $30 a bottle

Pretty expensive seeings how one bottle lasts you a month . . . If i had a small dick i'd try the pills . . . but luckily I don't