do or die: pimpin aint dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
It's definitely a tight album, Do Or Die is pretty fuckin consistent for an underground group. I don't know if they the hardest group in the Chi, I think Triple Darkness or PsychoDrama hold that down, but they definitely one of the tightest groups out right now. That shit with E.C. Illa is fuckin hot. Great to see Twista over another Trax production again.

Aug 26, 2002
it's tight but a classic ...negative...classic Picture This....u can;t top it.....Head or Tails would been a classic if therre was not so many fucking songs, should keep it short and sweet

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Ive Been waiting for somethin like this for a while. Luv The Beats. Lyrics are coo, But the chemistry this group has is like no other out right now, ONE MORE WAY 2 DIE, is one of the tighest tracks ive heard from the Midwest in a few years, It seems everyone is saying this is like Picture This part 2, but I think its Do Or DIe at there best and def better than than the last few, It goes this One, Heads or Tails, Picture This, and VIctory on from tightest to most average

Jun 23, 2003
I had a friend pass me this cd to check out and I liked it. I had never heard of them before at all. One of the two guys has a rappin' style I like better than the other, but the whole disc isnt "throw away material" Im glad I copped it.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Back 2 Da Game and Pimpin Ain't Dead are both tight albums, but neither of em compare to Picture This or Headz Or Tailz...those two albums are classics to me...Victory is the weakest one and it's still tight.