Do NOT sleep on that Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2004
Filthy_Rich said:
for real though. there's a lot of heater tracks on the album..
already man....this album has alot of jams on it and t hats somethin most dont today its usaully one good track and 15 fillers....but this shit here is bangin and i think your getting more then your moneys worth with all the material on here i mean you getting 2 albums for the price of one....plain and simple the documentary is jammin

May 4, 2002
i heard it not feelin it at all. the only thing i found intresting about the album is how doc speaks on his life in the "music" bizz.. i got doc holiday as a gift.. shoulda kept the reciept for that shit. only albums i really felt n own are bombay n BssT

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
rose town ryda said:
FUCK THAT CD. I CANNOT BELIEVE I ALMOST BOUGHT IT GOOD THING FOR 2SICC.

your a absolute idiot for that post. in your case this c.d. might need to grow on you but all in all it's a great c.d. don't take one mans word for it. he's still learning how to fucc a women instead of a man.

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
I dont know about all this drama but i bought the album. I listened to the whole cd and just dident like it. It was one of the last 3 albums i bought and out of all 3 i can honestly say i wish i wouldent have wasted my money on documentry.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Green-Eyes said:
your a absolute idiot for that post. in your case this c.d. might need to grow on you but all in all it's a great c.d. don't take one mans word for it. he's still learning how to fucc a women instead of a man.
Green Eyez Just shut the fuck up you Mr. Doctor Ass eating bitch. Pull your fucking dick out of docs ass and lick the shit of your dick go out and find a woman take the shrink wrap off your dick and actually use it on a woman. I know docs ass is shaped to your dick now but you need to go to a woman cause your bitch ass obviously aren’t satisfied with your bitchy ass always trying to start some shit with someone always getting but hurt just cause doc wont fuck you in the butt so you got to get your ass hurt somehow huh lol bitch ass fagot 4 million posts and not one likes your ass you dick riding bitch. go back and fuck your bitch doc and make him scream your name hoe maybe if you fuck him hard enough you will touch his brain and knock some sense into him and he can figure out he fucked up on this one. Bitch made mutha fucker.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Green-Eyes said:
It's a true test to how unprofessional you are Green-Eyez. You can't accept the fact that many people you were promoting this album to don't feel it, and when someone points it out to the masses you resort to stupid name calling. This CD is not like a mainstream album with 1 tight cut and 15 fillers, this one has 1 tight cut and 35 fillers. And the good song was only good because of the features and the beat, not Doc. I don't want to go on a rampage against Doc cause like I said, I actually liked him at one point, but this album is not good. Why you got to go off and act like a twelve year old when someone says their voice? If you can't handle critisism you're in the wrong business patna. If it's a great CD then it would be making an appearance on the billboard charts and not the used section of my local record store wouldn't it? Seeing what you put together on this album it's obvious that if Doc stays with your label he will never return to the greatness that he once had. It's sad too because he was a good rapper at one point in his career, shame that he dipped down to this level.

For anyone who wants to listen to the album head over to www.2siccaudio.com and take a peek of the album for yourself. Formulate your own opinions about the album and post them back here if you wish, if you like it good, if you don't fine, but understand that Green-Eyez is too much of a child to accept a bad review. He put it together so it must be the hottest shit to drop on in the universe than the sun right? I hope you didn't spend too much money on that Beach Boy verse.

Late!

Jun 24, 2003
Blutarski said:
It's a true test to how unprofessional you are Green-Eyez. You can't accept the fact that many people you were promoting this album to don't feel it, and when someone points it out to the masses you resort to stupid name calling. This CD is not like a mainstream album with 1 tight cut and 15 fillers, this one has 1 tight cut and 35 fillers. And the good song was only good because of the features and the beat, not Doc. I don't want to go on a rampage against Doc cause like I said, I actually liked him at one point, but this album is not good. Why you got to go off and act like a twelve year old when someone says their voice? If you can't handle critisism you're in the wrong business patna. If it's a great CD then it would be making an appearance on the billboard charts and not the used section of my local record store wouldn't it? Seeing what you put together on this album it's obvious that if Doc stays with your label he will never return to the greatness that he once had. It's sad too because he was a good rapper at one point in his career, shame that he dipped down to this level.

For anyone who wants to listen to the album head over to www.2siccaudio.com and take a peek of the album for yourself. Formulate your own opinions about the album and post them back here if you wish, if you like it good, if you don't fine, but understand that Green-Eyez is too much of a child to accept a bad review. He put it together so it must be the hottest shit to drop on in the universe than the sun right? I hope you didn't spend too much money on that Beach Boy verse.

Late!
Good post. I aggree 100%. Green Eyes had me pumped up bout sayin this will be Docs Best,hardest and tightest cd made. I listined ta it and I only like tha Skits. -9/10

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Green-Eyes said:
blutarski you a bitch fucc you punk. gimme the directions to your record store coward. we will see how long you in business for killa.
My record store? Hahahahaha, I don't think you're going to come through and put Rasputin's out of business. It's not MY record store, it's the one I buy my CDs from and there was 5 copies of the Doc album in the used section when I went there last Thursday.

Once again you can only resort to childish name calling, damn.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
haw

Blutarski said:
My record store? Hahahahaha, I don't think you're going to come through and put Rasputin's out of business. It's not MY record store, it's the one I buy my CDs from and there was 5 copies of the Doc album in the used section when I went there last Thursday.

Once again you can only resort to childish name calling, damn.
haw haw haw- muthafucca. lets hear you put out a album.

Jul 10, 2002
I haven't heard the album, I'm not interested in the politics, but if people can't accept criticism, then this is the wrong line of business. Even though this is a business to make money, its also an art form. When ARTISTS create are they are exposing themselves to the masses. Some will like some won't, thats the reality of it... Everyone has their own pre-concieved notions, but bottom line when one puts themself out there, especially on an album, some fools will love it some will leave it, either way that's life. Focus on pushin' yo' iShhh to those who feel it, if they ain't feelin' it find out why if and make adjustments to get 'em to cop it next time, or leave 'em in the wind, but don't get emotional over the consumers sentiments. Shrug your shoulders and keep it hustlin' REAL CHOP...

On another note, be on the look out for Crytical's 'Crytical Condition' of Street Level Records, coming soon...

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
what it be...................

Lorenzo, you know the shit is moving mayne..regardless what these cats think on the siccness! this here is 0000.00000000000000000000000000000000000000054841000000000000000000000000051641000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000584684100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008546841000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the world!

THERE IT IS!

GO PICK THAT SHIT UP! EVEN IF YOU HATE IT! GO BUY THE ALBUM AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESSIONS OUT ON THAT DISC...CAUSE YA'LL WOULD NEVER BRING IT TO LORENZO OR DOC!

LOLOL