Do NOT sleep on that Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Green-Eyes said:
haw haw haw- muthafucca. lets hear you put out a album.

green eyes you know from the get go of the drop of docs album you been defendin and talkin a whole lot of shit. word for world and yet still doc himself aint come on this bitch and said 2 words to know one??? Does he need permission from you and you tellin him no lolol. Shit maybe its because he was dick slappin you inthe face gettin all mad cause you did ask him to post on the siccness now they be callin you BLACK EYEZ and shit lol. on top of that you still have not answered the mutha fuckin question you pussy ass bitch.

Nov 24, 2002
www.mr-dr.com
xraidedloc831 said:
green eyes you know from the get go of the drop of docs album you been defendin and talkin a whole lot of shit. word for world and yet still doc himself aint come on this bitch and said 2 words to know one??? Does he need permission from you and you tellin him no lolol. Shit maybe its because he was dick slappin you inthe face gettin all mad cause you did ask him to post on the siccness now they be callin you BLACK EYEZ and shit lol. on top of that you still have not answered the mutha fuckin question you pussy ass bitch.
See everyone, the internet gives people the opportunity to say things to people they would not say in their presence. Just thought that was a pretty funny post.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
tyson

tyson said:
^^^Oh shit Green eyes gettin is sister ta post now.
on the real, you the biggest dick rider the siccness has ever seen. you on every post dick riden. i thought you was a gangsta, you can't be one on the siccness playa. you on here every second of your life. unless you a net gangsta. from the looks of it you are a net gangsta with your girlfriend xloc.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
alright then

xraidedloc831 said:

you talk a lot of shit xloc, i bet you won't talk that shit in person! you leave your riders and i'll leave my killas. you leave your pea shooter and i'll leave my ratchet. you leave your can opener and i'll leave my knife. And i bet i'll fucc you up. go to Doc's web-site and study me in the pictures, and if you have an imagination look at me and see me tearin your head off and takeing it to your mom's, and then me force feeding your mom's my big Italion dick in the pussy you came out of.

Jun 24, 2003
Green-Eyes said:
on the real, you the biggest dick rider the siccness has ever seen. you on every post dick riden. i thought you was a gangsta, you can't be one on the siccness playa. you on here every second of your life. unless you a net gangsta. from the looks of it you are a net gangsta with your girlfriend xloc.
Tha funny thing is you come up on this site just a couple mouths ago an think you run everything but you dont. Oh and you right You cant be a gangsta on Siccness and that includes you.Muthafucca you post just as much as me cuz When I post your sure ta follow Whos tha dicc rider now? and Why you give a fucc that I dont Like Docs shit? Its cuz your tha biggest Doc dicc rider on tha siccness.Its funny that you always talk bout Dicc ridin but thats tha number 1 thing you seem ta be doin for Doc. NEXT :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Green-Eyes said:
you talk a lot of shit xloc, i bet you won't talk that shit in person! you leave your riders and i'll leave my killas. you leave your pea shooter and i'll leave my ratchet. you leave your can opener and i'll leave my knife. And i bet i'll fucc you up. go to Doc's web-site and study me in the pictures, and if you have an imagination look at me and see me tearin your head off and takeing it to your mom's, and then me force feeding your mom's my big Italion dick in the pussy you came out of.

Isn’t that the most hypocritical statement I have heard that I TALK ALOT OF SHIT lolol. Did I hit a nerve? What’s the matter you can dish it out but can’t take it huh? Also how you fuckin my mom homie??? Won’t doc get jealous let alone let you fuck my mom with his dick in your mouth. Damn you grumpy lately. He aint been around to give it to you huh lolol. Also you calling Tyson an internet banger huh who is the one he started talking shit first him me or ummm YOU. Your the one who can’t answer a fuckin question how immature are you yourself. You might be big but your brain and maturity level is very small. I simply asked you about doc being a snitch and boy was it hard for you to answer the question. Looked like docs dick when in your mouth just so you couldn’t answer the question...no no you know what I take that back if his dick was in your mouth at least that would be a logical reason you avoided the question like a bitch but no you just basically blew it off with your bullshit show me the paperwork response. Yet you want to still get mad "killa" when people talk shit on doc. Well open your eyes Mr. "Blind-Eyez" and look to see you still haven’t cleared up the topic at hand which is you claimed doc isn’t a snitch so explain or have doc explain. You too busy talking shit to realize if you just answered the question and made sense it would most likely stop people from talking. By the way I saw some great copies of doc’s new cd in wherehouse music also Sam goody and in virgin records all in the USED SECTION WITH 5 or more copies a peace. I was LMAO. Talked one person who just happened to be returning this cd. I said why you bringing it back. He said this shit is weak as fuck I don’t know who produced this but he needs to go back to work with lynch.