Do female's like booty sex?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2002
SPORADIC said:
Booty sex is a beautiful thing...But the key is that you gotta grease the booty before you go in..You go in raw ya skin go pull bac and then you're skinless....Then no sex for 6-8 weeks till the skin heals.........

bwahaha

oh shit

Jun 27, 2002
yeah and make sure the bitch aint got the runs when you do it.....but then again it kinda feels cool until you pull out and got hot chili sauce on your dick

mustynutz said:
shit some booty sex is off the hingelinos....man i love fuckin hoes up the ass...especially when they dont want to and i just do it anways....the way they fight it and try to make me stop makes me laugh.....it just hurts them more when they squirm....but they never get outta the headlock I got on em.....kinda like I did my sister
shit mane i know i did that shit to my grandmom shit best 1 minute if ever had

Jun 27, 2002
Re: lol

IbThat_bitch said:
the secret is lot'sa lot'sa k-y
fUCK K-Y...I get down n dirty wit a lil Crisco mixed with some good ole sand , smack a dab of that on big willie and harpoon it right into her ass....

and ladies you gotta relax, if u tense up it hurts more......lmao [/B]

Yeah, screamin' dont help either, you have got to realize that Im not gonna stop unitl I'm done and you just have to lay there and take it....like cryin and shit is gonna help!!!!!
And if you keep bitchin its just gonna hurt more when I start sockin you in the back of the head.....

Jul 16, 2002
Re: Re: lol

mustynutz said:

fUCK K-Y...I get down n dirty wit a lil Crisco mixed with some good ole sand , smack a dab of that on big willie and harpoon it right into her ass....

Yeah, screamin' dont help either, you have got to realize that Im not gonna stop unitl I'm done and you just have to lay there and take it....like cryin and shit is gonna help!!!!!
And if you keep bitchin its just gonna hurt more when I start sockin you in the back of the head.....
man you's a nutt for'reals,lmao