Do female's like booty sex?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KEYSER SOZE

my brother read a newspaper at our community college and he said that the paper said 30% of the girls at our particular school took it up the butt.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
ya most of them like it but they will not admit it. You seen find out the truth if you just do it one time. My girl loves it. She claimed she did not and one time during sex I just up and switched holes and now thats all she asked for.

Jun 27, 2002
shit some booty sex is off the hingelinos....man i love fuckin hoes up the ass...especially when they dont want to and i just do it anways....the way they fight it and try to make me stop makes me laugh.....it just hurts them more when they squirm....but they never get outta the headlock I got on em.....kinda like I did my sister

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Booty sex is a beautiful thing...But the key is that you gotta grease the booty before you go in..You go in raw ya skin go pull bac and then you're skinless....Then no sex for 6-8 weeks till the skin heals.........

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
mustynutz said:
shit some booty sex is off the hingelinos....man i love fuckin hoes up the ass...especially when they dont want to and i just do it anways....the way they fight it and try to make me stop makes me laugh.....it just hurts them more when they squirm....but they never get outta the headlock I got on em.....kinda like I did my sister
Hahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!

May 3, 2002
Originally posted by mustynutz:
"but they never get outta the headlock I got on em.....kinda like I did my sister"
LMAO!!!
I've known girls who like it up the ass, some even enjoy it more than vaginal sex (like somebody else mentioned.) Dick up the ass, finger in the cooch. Or finger up the ass, dick in the cooch.