do descramblers work????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
i wuz lookin at cable filters, i found out tho on msnbc website that people r getting caught with those becuz the cable company can find out if ure box does not send back a signal and they send somebody to ure house

but do cable descramblers work? and is it possible to hook up the filter to ure descrambler instead of ure cable companys provided box so u wont get detected?

anybody get free cable (all the channels)??????? how do it work

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

i have a satelite with all the channels,got a guy that programs the cards for me,the only bitch is that direct tv phases out the cards every once in awhile and you have to give it back to the guy to reprogram it,its the shit though,got about 800 channels,get every football game on sunday and all that shit.i know there is way to do it like you are talking about,i had a boy that worked for a cable company so he had all the stuff to do it,he even climbed the poles and put special locks on his cable so they couldnt fuck with it if they wanted,and he has free cable for like 4 years now
________
Headshops

May 16, 2002
Speaking of descramblers...Any one know if they make a digital cable descrambler...If you know anything about these or where I can purchase one shoot me some info...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Digital cable descramblers are on their way.
Either at the end of this year or early next year.
Expect to pay anywhere from $300 to $500 for them though.

Either way, it still beats the shit out of Direct TV, as they're blacklisting everyone's cards right now....