Do attractive people have better lives?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I consider myself decent looking, but I'm not talking about my average looks here. I'm talking about those drop-dead gorgeous lookers that exist among us. Are their lives easier because of their looks? Do they get more opportunities solely based off of beauty?

I've read in a few places that what makes people mass-appeal attractive is symmetry in their features. If they match up from side to side, we find those folks more appealing by default.

Thoughts?

Dec 25, 2003
Yes, somewhat.

Do they have things handed to them that most people wouldnt? Yes.

Do they automatically have better lives...I dont think so.

But, like money, I think it helps to some degree.

Apr 25, 2002
Yes, my life is better than all of you peasant fucks.

And it is all thanks to being so ruggedly handsom. All women want to fuck me and all men want to be me. You could fold my body in half and every part would match.

Apr 25, 2002
So you guys would have one of those "marriages of understanding"? Where you get a bunch of money and get to appear to be married to Pharrell and he gets to fuck all the men he wants, yet appear to be straight by being married to TV's Sergeant Hustle?

May 9, 2002
I think everyone can agree that better looking people get more looks than not-so-pretty people...its not rocket science.

However, good looking has NADA to do with performance...and most of the time seems to go hand-in-hand.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Beutifull women have it the best, in small occasions

i mean, if you go to the supermarket or stands or favors...

My sister gets free stuff everywhere she goes, and without being a whore

free everything,

but if you are in a company, or something,

it will probably be hard to be taken serious..if you are a beutifull woman

..fuck a spell check

May 2, 2002
In a word....YES

Not much is expected of attractive people, except to maintain their attractiveness. Once that goes, its pretty much downhill from there. Their looks got them where they are, not much else. If they aren't up-to-date on the latest styles/trends, its a done deal. There's very little room for individuality. There's probably some perks in being attractive(i.e. being waited on hand and foot, having things paid for, that you might otherwise purchase yourself, ATTENTION, etc).

May 9, 2002
there's a lot of ugly rich people. and they get to date the symmetricals because they are rich. maybe i don't need to be hotter, i just need to learn some advanced computer programming or other technical skill and get so rich that i can buy my way onto TV and such.
You never said anything about smart people being successful, regardless of looks...the topic was better looking people get more oppurtunities.

If you go to a job interview, there is a good chance that the interview is going to notice someone dressing sharp and lookin good. Does that mean they will get the job? Not necassarily, but it cant hurt to look good. Who wants to stare at an ugly person all day? Two people with the exact same qualifications, but one is attractive and the other isnt, who do you think gets the job?

But nothing substitutes brains, period. It almost seems that attractive people are so cught up in their own egos, that they forget to take that financial success and run with it. While they are out trying to be "seen" and get the hottest of the opposite sex in bed, the ugly muthafuckas is out hiustlin their asses off and makin moves.

Jan 17, 2008
I consider myself decent looking, but I'm not talking about my average looks here. I'm talking about those drop-dead gorgeous lookers that exist among us. Are their lives easier because of their looks? Do they get more opportunities solely based off of beauty?

I've read in a few places that what makes people mass-appeal attractive is symmetry in their features. If they match up from side to side, we find those folks more appealing by default.

Thoughts?
Yeah I live a great life, thanks for asking.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
But nothing substitutes brains, period. It almost seems that attractive people are so cught up in their own egos, that they forget to take that financial success and run with it. While they are out trying to be "seen" and get the hottest of the opposite sex in bed, the ugly muthafuckas is out hiustlin their asses off and makin moves.
True statement. Thanks for tolerating my unfocused thread.