DO ANYBODY THINK GAME IS GOING TO DISS C-BO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
one4 said:
I GOT GAME DISSING C-BO
If he is smart, then he will keep his mouth shut, besides that I wouldnt mind hearing about how BO shitted on that nigga....

BTW what do you mean you got game dissin BO???

Post it up nigga!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

May 7, 2002
one4 said:
I GOT GAME DISSING C-BO

He didnt have heart to say it wen bo-loc was wit that thug lord shit. he only dissed yuk and i hope all this dis shit would go away cuz it feeds these dicc riden fans fuel for gossip to base their unfit opinions that are bias and hateful.

i respect more if rappers did tha face to face confrontation like tru life and camron or jt and daz or c-lim and hollow tip and thats realler than oh oh c-bo dis game fuc game! or oh oh game dis c-bo and c-bo signed to g-unit fuc c-bo!

how bout oh oh i have no life outside the internet, dont have no bitch and cant kicc it in my own hood, but i can talk shit about how rappers sapposed to keep it real

cum on guys let talk about the music and if u can learn sumthing off of what u hear soak it up instead of soaking whats negative about who said this who said that

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep it 1 hun

Mar 26, 2007
bg taz loc said:
He didnt have heart to say it wen bo-loc was wit that thug lord shit. he only dissed yuk and i hope all this dis shit would go away cuz it feeds these dicc riden fans fuel for gossip to base their unfit opinions that are bias and hateful.

i respect more if rappers did tha face to face confrontation like tru life and camron or jt and daz or c-lim and hollow tip and thats realler than oh oh c-bo dis game fuc game! or oh oh game dis c-bo and c-bo signed to g-unit fuc c-bo!

how bout oh oh i have no life outside the internet, dont have no bitch and cant kicc it in my own hood, but i can talk shit about how rappers sapposed to keep it real

cum on guys let talk about the music and if u can learn sumthing off of what u hear soak it up instead of soaking whats negative about who said this who said that

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep it 1 hun

I agree. Then again everyone has opinion on beef and whatever you wanna call it, but its very true about face to face shit because the he said she said shit gets so annoying its even worthless to see what niggas say when there ass needs to look at them selfs.

Good Speech Playa:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Oct 14, 2004
Why would he diss C-bo? C-Bo played himself. So in essence he dissed himself. Game is a sucker as well and so is C-Bo for talking shit about 50 and G-Unit and then signing with them.

Mar 26, 2007
Rob S4 said:
Why would he diss C-bo? C-Bo played himself. So in essence he dissed himself. Game is a sucker as well and so is C-Bo for talking shit about 50 and G-Unit and then signing with them.
Thats a matter of opinion, C-BO may have dissed 50 but not Young Buck, Buck is not 50, Buck is not G-Unit, Buck is Cashville records.

:cheeky:

Jan 26, 2007
plus Bo sez in one song someshit bout bein down wit buck b4 g-unit shit started and thats y he gon fuck wit him....cant remember exactly....but man who gives a fuck who dude ridin wit...hes makin money,gettin his name out and probably openin doors for a lot of rappers who wud never b heard by a large audience uthawise...ima still fuck wit Bo regardless

May 7, 2002
Rob S4 said:
^^how he did that

Well if u really a G then u can cee it like big homie checcn a lil homie, they aint part of the same gang but still what c-bo did was a slap on the wrist like eazy-e jus a lil sumthin ta let u know they in a bussiness thats gangrelated and shady so warning shot were fired even in my own opinion (unnesscesary)

games done the same thing too memphis bleek joe buddens yuk shit a whole lotta rapper jus cuz that blood make shit sound funny and make people laugh more than he make a gangsta say damn ( hear what that boy say) its ok he's doing it after he left g-unit

agree. Then again everyone has opinion on beef and whatever you wanna call it, but its very true about face to face shit because the he said she said shit gets so annoying its even worthless to see what niggas say when there ass needs to look at them selfs.

Good Speech Playa

Thanks but i come to find out most ppls opinions are unliberal and mostly bias in truth 2 ppl can see 2 different pictures in one shot defferent tells are told cuz some one feels this picture looks good the other thinks it was painter badly and another could get a fuc how it was painted alone as its done

and u right it is worthless to wait to but a sorry ass mixtape or a record to hear lame ass rapper reply about their hatered for the next muthafucca. ill spend way more money if it were on ppv or dvd

^^an ideal for u future CEO's if i had my shit in order i'd be getting this shit craccn and expose your favorite ghetto hero

Young Og Loc
R.N.A. Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun

Mar 26, 2007
bg taz loc said:
^^how he did that

Well if u really a G then u can cee it like big homie checcn a lil homie, they aint part of the same gang but still what c-bo did was a slap on the wrist like eazy-e jus a lil sumthin ta let u know they in a bussiness thats gangrelated and shady so warning shot were fired even in my own opinion (unnesscesary)

games done the same thing too memphis bleek joe buddens yuk shit a whole lotta rapper jus cuz that blood make shit sound funny and make people laugh more than he make a gangsta say damn ( hear what that boy say) its ok he's doing it after he left g-unit

agree. Then again everyone has opinion on beef and whatever you wanna call it, but its very true about face to face shit because the he said she said shit gets so annoying its even worthless to see what niggas say when there ass needs to look at them selfs.

Good Speech Playa

Thanks but i come to find out most ppls opinions are unliberal and mostly bias in truth 2 ppl can see 2 different pictures in one shot defferent tells are told cuz some one feels this picture looks good the other thinks it was painter badly and another could get a fuc how it was painted alone as its done

and u right it is worthless to wait to but a sorry ass mixtape or a record to hear lame ass rapper reply about their hatered for the next muthafucca. ill spend way more money if it were on ppv or dvd

^^an ideal for u future CEO's if i had my shit in order i'd be getting this shit craccn and expose your favorite ghetto hero

Young Og Loc
R.N.A. Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Dec 29, 2006
gthug619 said:
Thats a matter of opinion, C-BO may have dissed 50 but not Young Buck, Buck is not 50, Buck is not G-Unit, Buck is Cashville records.

:cheeky:
u ever heard a song called payback yukmouth feat c-bo tha realest n the jacka he disses buck

Mar 26, 2007
Ri0t0uZ said:
"and i dunno where they got buck from,but he gon get fucked dumb,buck one,yeh and see buck run"

I bet yall had to listen to all the C-BO's you have just to post that up....hahaha just fuckin around like always...=)

Can anyone name any rap artist's that has talked shit about another rapper and then join his label???

I CAN:cheeky:

Snoop Dog, C-LIM, I can go on and on ,peeps just need to stop making it sound like C-BO the only nigga that has said one bad rap about another rapper then joined his label.

We all have bad integrity once in while, it dont mean nothing, because its not like BO was making mix tapes like YUK about the whole g-unit sqaud...:mad:

Mar 26, 2007
Yadaimean said:
C-Bo dissed Young Buck a couple times.

true dat but did BO make a mixtape about Buck or G-unit? NO

as a matter of fact BO was only on 1 song in the REGIME mixtape disses towards g-unit.

I think he was just backin up one of his main boys like YUK, because thats what niggas do and at the time I dont even think BO knew Buck in person, I would say he was roll playing the shit about dissin Buck and all.

Then again I could be wrong....I dunno.

Jun 3, 2007
C-Bo ain't no punk. The beef is squashed! Squashed. That 100 Racks with San Quinn was nothing but heat. One more thing. C-bo is signed to Cashville Records..... not G-Unit.