DMX CLAIMS JA RULE REALLY IS GAY !!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
took this off jackin4beats.com

DMX addressed the beef with Ja-Rule last week on San Francisco's KMEL, calling out Ja-Rule on a number of issues, including Ja allegedly stealing DMX's style, Ja's sexuality, Irv Gotti and Murder Inc.

"I have to set a few things straight. You got n*ggas running around running they mouth that don't really get down like that. I just want to clear the air. First of all Gotti is my nigga, but what he needs to do is shut the fuck up and mind his business for a minute," DMX said. "You are not Gotti, your name is Irving Lorenzo."

DMX said that his beef is directed only towards Ja-Rule saying that Ja has become a "fake type nigga." X also alleges that Rule disrespected him one night in a club.

"I kept as real as I could. I seen him in the club one night. I go over with just two of my niggas, say what's up. They like 20 deep. This nigga sends a n*gga over to me like yo, Ja's over there. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do, go over there and suck his dick?"

X revealed that while he was heated, the beef would stay on record and that he has four songs already written aimed at Ja. "Ja-Rule is a diva! He can't fuck with X, never," X barked.

X also made the shocking claim that Ja-Rule was in fact a homosexual. "Some nigga that was stylin his clothes for one of them shows got him ecstasy'd up and fucked him. Ja-Rule is f*ckin niggas I'm telling you dog! On my momma! The nigga told me that himself," X said referring to the stylist. "You talkin bout me, you can't be serious! For all them homo n*ggas out there that want some dick, give ya man Ja-Rule some X and he'll fuck you."

DMX admitted that he had a cocaine problem, but said that he has beat the addiction. "Nigga wanna talk about cocaine problems and sh*t like that, yeah every real nigga go through something. It takes a real nigga to get up out of that and I'm a real a real motherfucker that's why I'm still here doin the damn thing. I did it and learned a lesson. But explain fuckin a man? I heard it from the horses mouth!"

Could Ja be the gay rapper?? Is DMX just jealous of Ja's success? Is this all just publicity stunt for Def Jam? We shall soon see but what we've heard from both emcees up to this point has been basically pointless. Ja vowing to bring Tupac back and Dmx claiming Ja is gay?! Is this what hip hop has come to? Let's hope not.

Apr 25, 2002
yea ja rule is a sell out. talkin about love and shit on murder inc records. anybody got this kmel interview recorded? or found a website that dit like how they had the nas shit talkin about jayz?!

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Ja is a mark man..Murder Inc, that was a infamous mob family and they took the name with out doing NO dirt. Sold a a few dime baggs and shit and suppose to be hoggs. murder inc is filled wit Bagg Snatchers who due duets more than colabs

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
true...but really this is a publicity stunt to the max...........DMX said it him self, in so many words. he just wanted to see JA ON THE RECORDS............... nothing on the streets! so call it what you want!

this shit is nothing compared to thebeef that KURUPT started with DMX, remember, KURUPT wanted that cats head!.....like seriously! but hten smarted up, realized that shit is not worth losing his child for!

but still was funny how DMX was clownin hard! JA IS A DIVA!lololololololol

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

510snyper said:
EA is Gay. I guess Ja Rule and EA does have something in Common
lol at his criccet playin ass nigga tryna clown
go rocc u a pink abercrombie/fitch shirt and play u some criccet or somethin u square.....lmmfao

May 29, 2002
i know some groupies from the V that are cool with irv and ja. One told me that ja be wearing her cuzzin out. So i know he's fucking on some bitches. I still think he's weak though

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I alwayz lookd at em both as bitchez. & neither of em sold out - they neva had anythin of value. They sell records to girls that have to have a current record. Ja ruse and Dim Minded x aint got ish on nobody. Itz only right they diss themselvez - anybody else'll take it seriously and they'll get scared and shit.