*DJ's NEEDED* 2 spin MOONSHINE VINYL::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
young_cap said:
Damn folks, i got off all that vinyl! If you got more, i got some more DJ's that will fuck wit it! They really lovin it! Get at me! 1one1
Hope the feedback is all gravy......
We will get you out some more shit ASAP!!!!!!!!!

THANKS BRO-

O AND that track
"DRINKS ON US"
Young Cap featuring Moonshine Bandits
got a really great response from the doods putting
it on that Compilation.....

I will try and get more details on the comp to put up.....

Apr 25, 2002
Big Booza shoot some of those vinyls my way. I'll be sure to have some of the local DJ's spinning those until the bitches panties go down and they got a bottle in their hand singin Crooked Swerve. They will be sayin im perving and swerving I dont know where this bottle is goin when im done, but all i know is Moonshine got me wanting to pop the pussy and im having fun!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
kaoz206 said:
Big Booza shoot some of those vinyls my way. I'll be sure to have some of the local DJ's spinning those until the bitches panties go down and they got a bottle in their hand singin Crooked Swerve. They will be sayin im perving and swerving I dont know where this bottle is goin when im done, but all i know is Moonshine got me wanting to pop the pussy and im having fun!
u been tippn' the bottle again homie!!!!lol

You should be gettn' the snippet package any day now...as soon as you get it, holler and we will hitya w/ some Vinyl...What are some clubs you can get it on or stations?

thanks homie-

Apr 25, 2002
The Booza said:

u been tippn' the bottle again homie!!!!lol

You should be gettn' the snippet package any day now...as soon as you get it, holler and we will hitya w/ some Vinyl...What are some clubs you can get it on or stations?

thanks homie-
look back at my other post and you'll see the answer. Im always tippin a few back during the night, I thought you knew. I know some DJs that spin at the bigger clubs here in Seattle, i'll talk to them see what they can do.

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
'sup mayne!

my boy San Quentin Six and me put together mixtapes with westcoast rap to showcase some underground talent. out here in germany people don't really know too much about anything but new york and cash money. so some underground stuff like your shit would be really appreciated.
please let me know if you can hook me up with two copies of that 12" so that we can get you some exposure by putting you on the next tape.

[email protected]

one