DJ SQUEEKY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
DJ Squeeky did some underground tapes and brought up rappers Criminal Manne and Tom Skeemask...he did all of the production on 2 of Tom Skeemask's retail albums and 1 of Criminal Manne's I don't think he did all the production on Criminal Manne's other 2 problay just some...he also did the production on those Project Playaz...I dunno if he did all the production for Yo Lynch's albums though...

Its hard to say all the projects DJ Squeeky has been apart of Squeeky has made beats and did work for a lot of memphis rappers biggest names being Kingpin Skinny Pimp,Gangsta Blac,Al Kapone and Tommy Wright III.
Do you want a list of every album he's done beats on?

DJ Squeeky is also very close to DJ Zirk and his camp so you might want to add those to part of Squeeky's discography

This is discography is not complete I'm just listing some I know of that either there his or he did all the production on them or near it...

DJ Squeeky
-On A Mission
-In Da Beginning
-During The Mission
-The Legacy
-Mo Cheda Mobstaz
-Doggin Da Game
-Mo Chedda Mobstaz Vol.2

Criminal Manne -Playtimez Over

Project Playaz Til We Die
Project Playaz The Return

DJ Squeeky presents Tom Skeemask 2 Wild For The World
Tom Skeemask You Cant Hold Me Back

underground tapes

DJ Squeeky
-Vol.4
-Vol.6
-Vol.7
-Vol.8
-Vol.9
Gotta Get The Bass vol 1,2,3.4
-Summa Mix 1994
-Summa Mix 1995
Summa Mix 1996
Greatest Hits Vol.1
Greatest Hits Vol.2

Criminal Manne
-Solo Tape
-Its The Criminal Manne pt 2
-Greatest Hitz
-Da Compilation

Tom Skeemask Solo Tape

Feb 5, 2006
i have that yo lynch tape and the quality is horrible but theres some dope ass shit on there nonetheless.

i wish i had a remastered copy.

i got the lynchland cd brand new for a buck at a flea markwet the guy had like 50 so i figure they fell off a truck. the cd is wack but its cool to have it for the books. pz

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Yes..I would say they do..
just no one who has the tape ever ripped and put it onto the net..

Like DJ Sound I heard he was 17 vols but only vol 5,6 and Greatest Hits ever made it on the net

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
wow, 17...

are they gone forever or we can still hope to hear them some day

also do Juicy J and Paul's tapes start with 1??

the earliest I have is Juicy J - Vol 6

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Also - do you know how many tapes Skinny has??

I have Pmips and Robbers and Volume 1; is there anything else (not counting Gimisum Family, the one with B-Def and so on, just solos)

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
ThaG said:
Also - do you know how many tapes Skinny has??

I have Pmips and Robbers and Volume 1; is there anything else (not counting Gimisum Family, the one with B-Def and so on, just solos)

Kingpin Skinny Pimp & 211 Pimps & Robbers
Kingpin Skinny Pimp vol 1
Kingpin Skinny Pimp vol 2

are the only Skinny Pimp ug tapes I know of and then he's on the DJ Paul,Juicy J,Gimisum Family,Lil Gin,etc... tapes

He was on DJ Squeeky's first few tapes but he got in some shit with him and quit working with him then went and worked with DJ Paul..Paul screwed him over and then he eventually became cool with Squeeky again and still is.
I remember Skinny Pimp even saying something in a interview like the first shit he was ever on was like DJ Squeeky vol 1

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
spv said:
DJ Squeeky did some underground tapes and brought up rappers Criminal Manne and Tom Skeemask...he did all of the production on 2 of Tom Skeemask's retail albums and 1 of Criminal Manne's I don't think he did all the production on Criminal Manne's other 2 problay just some...he also did the production on those Project Playaz...I dunno if he did all the production for Yo Lynch's albums though...

Its hard to say all the projects DJ Squeeky has been apart of Squeeky has made beats and did work for a lot of memphis rappers biggest names being Kingpin Skinny Pimp,Gangsta Blac,Al Kapone and Tommy Wright III.
Do you want a list of every album he's done beats on?

DJ Squeeky is also very close to DJ Zirk and his camp so you might want to add those to part of Squeeky's discography

This is discography is not complete I'm just listing some I know of that either there his or he did all the production on them or near it...

DJ Squeeky
-On A Mission
-In Da Beginning
-During The Mission
-The Legacy
-Mo Cheda Mobstaz
-Doggin Da Game
-Mo Chedda Mobstaz Vol.2

Criminal Manne -Playtimez Over

Project Playaz Til We Die
Project Playaz The Return

DJ Squeeky presents Tom Skeemask 2 Wild For The World
Tom Skeemask You Cant Hold Me Back

underground tapes

DJ Squeeky
-Vol.4
-Vol.6
-Vol.7
-Vol.8
-Vol.9
Gotta Get The Bass vol 1,2,3.4
-Summa Mix 1994
-Summa Mix 1995
Summa Mix 1996
Greatest Hits Vol.1
Greatest Hits Vol.2

Criminal Manne
-Solo Tape
-Its The Criminal Manne pt 2
-Greatest Hitz
-Da Compilation

Tom Skeemask Solo Tape
Dont forget all that shit he did with DJ Zirk.

Dec 25, 2003
...and believe it or not, DJ Squeeky did some production with C-Bo for Enemy of the State, like the hit song "Get the Money!" I believe he only produced one other track as well on that album but C-Bo fucked wit alot of south producers on this album like Mike Dean & Mr. Lee who produce alot of them Rap-a-lot albums & related stuff...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
smallski61916 said:
...and believe it or not, DJ Squeeky did some production with C-Bo for Enemy of the State, like the hit song "Get the Money!" I believe he only produced one other track as well on that album but C-Bo fucked wit alot of south producers on this album like Mike Dean & Mr. Lee who produce alot of them Rap-a-lot albums & related stuff...
Squeeky worked with C-Bo? I believe you but shit. didnt know that.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Hmm thats interesting...

Squeeky doing production for C-Bo

I would say DJ Squeeky is willing to make beats for anyone pretty much.
Almost every memphis rapper has worked with Squeeky..

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
ThaG said:
wow, 17...

are they gone forever or we can still hope to hear them some day

also do Juicy J and Paul's tapes start with 1??

the earliest I have is Juicy J - Vol 6
If someone had them and put them on net thats the only hope really..
Or if DJ Sound ever re-released them on cd..
It sucks no one ever got his other tapes on the net...
It makes me think of King JC and the missing vol 1-4,10-14.

I've talked to a few ppl that live in Memphis they said sometimes you can still find some underground tapes at Pop Tunes,Mr.Z's etc...

DJ Paul & Juicy J might have earlier vols...but they were likely just some mixes like DJ Paul vol 6 is...all the tapes with original Backyard Posse/Triple 6 Mafia material seem to be on the net.