dj squeeky hospitalized

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
LINK

He had a cough/cold and took to much cough syrup making him black out while driving....

what the fuck, I swear all the dope southern producer/artists whatever are going to die due to over the counter medicine over doses, what the fuck mannez get some brainz and dont OD..fuck..we need the og producers to keep the flavor real in this game..

May 2, 2002
He needs to take it easy on the syrup. Him and a lot of other Southern rappers. After losing DJ Screw and Pimp C, you'd think people would slow down (no pun intended) on the syrup. Let's not keep that trend going.

^^ tru dat mizery...I live up northwest/canada area and I dont know ANYONE that sips lean or any of dat, it aint considered a drug, it considered DURRTY, but I love sippin that shit...but its becoming more and more of a 'symbol' of southern rap, if you dont sip lean you just dont know..I heard a few more people talk about it now that LIL WEEZY is getting bigger and people finding out all he do is sip codeine...its stupid mane, you wouldnt do heroin why would you do something it's synthesized out of??? stupid manez

see the thing about squeeky is, that he was drinking COUGH MEDICINE, not lean, or at least thats what the article says, but either way if he has injuries...he will get prescribed codeine or some other type of opiate...and theres your key to a downhill slope, for real.

Jun 10, 2007
^^ tru dat mizery...I live up northwest/canada area and I dont know ANYONE that sips lean or any of dat, it aint considered a drug, it considered DURRTY, but I love sippin that shit...but its becoming more and more of a 'symbol' of southern rap, if you dont sip lean you just dont know..I heard a few more people talk about it now that LIL WEEZY is getting bigger and people finding out all he do is sip codeine...its stupid mane, you wouldnt do heroin why would you do something it's synthesized out of??? stupid manez

see the thing about squeeky is, that he was drinking COUGH MEDICINE, not lean, or at least thats what the article says, but either way if he has injuries...he will get prescribed codeine or some other type of opiate...and theres your key to a downhill slope, for real.

Dat shyt made Wayne stupid lol but foreal EVERYBODY sips drank down here but it is takin too many niggaz out da game like pimp c, screw, and big moe situation caught up wit him.

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca