DJ SCREW - whats the best chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if i was new to screw i'd buy 3 n' the mornin first

leanin on a switch and dj screw/big chance apt. 100 where it all began are good too

i think no drank is hilarious just because no ones leaning and theyre all pissed off

everything else is based on what you want to hear, some tapes were west coast dominated and some were south dominated and some had alot of new releases on it like biggie or outkast or what have you. alot of grey tapes were made specifically for one person who might have called for certain songs.

only rollin red, theres alot of em

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The best ones are those that include very melodic laid back g-funk songs. That's what the screw effect is best for

May 27, 2008
The best ones are those that include very melodic laid back g-funk songs. That's what the screw effect is best for

HELL YEAH....

My favorite thing about Screw tapes is the way he'd intertwine samples relevant to the song content or cut back and replay certain bars that he really liked... Like in the above song, the fact that he samples Whodini "Friends" is fucking genius

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ yep

and i like when screw throws in some completely random ass old school song

like is this mutha fucka really screwing diana ross's im stepping out?

and the long ass intros where dj screw is like telling everybody wussup and like 3 minutes has passed

dj screw cds are good times, you just gotta place yaself in the party haha

Feb 8, 2009
n since we on sicnet... anyone know whioch tape has the song "with me its like american express... dont leave home without my smith n wesson bulletproof vest..

Apr 25, 2002
My personal favorite is Same 'Ol G

I think some of his best scratching is on 2000 Tears

I also jam headed to the classic, blue over grey, 4 young g'z, & G'd up shit

The only one I've heard with Brotha lynch is Syup & Soda
One of them has Bad-N-Fluenz on the first track but I forget which one.

Apr 28, 2009
10 Deep is one of the best!
Any tape with pat on.

Is there some place online where you still can order dj screw cassette tapes?
I know screwed up records and tapes website been down for a while.