DJ QUIK Lst night at HOB?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I went last night. It was cool. Mitchy Slick performed first and had Tiny Doo come on stage and perform with him. But his performance was short, only about 20 minutes. But he said his album comes out August 1st.

DJ Quik performed for an hour and a half. Any song you can think of, he performed. AMG was up there the whole time with him along with two new rappers Quik just signed to his label, I think. He put on a good show. The best part was when Quik pulled up a fan who goes to all of his shows. The guy got on stage and Quik gave him a mic and had him sing the hook (Nate Dogg's part) of Black Mercedes. The guy was getting all into the performance, singing and dancing. That was very entertaining.

The only downside was it was hot as all fuckin' hell in the House of Blues. They did not use their air conditioner and when I came out my clothes felt like I had just jumped in a pool. It pissed me off because I couldn't enjoy the show as much because I kept thinking about how fucking hot I was. Even the girls around me were sweating like crazy. Their hair was sticking to their shoulders. I am calling the House of Blues to complain because it was the same way when I saw Ice Cube there about a month ago. Aside from that, you should enjoy the show.

Feb 11, 2005
hell yeah i was there last night the show was crazy. but it was hotter than
a fat bitches pussy in there. i wasnt even feelin all the alcohol i was drinking
cause i was sweating that shit out.

Dec 24, 2003
Dago show was crackin. Mitchy performed Triggeratrion Station, Too Triv, Drug Flippin wit Tiny Doo, Mitchy Slick, Federal, I Know and a few others. Tiny Doo layed down a solo joint. DJ Warrior was outside givin out mixtapes. Girls was scrappin inside. Security guard got layed out by somebody inside. Some crazy white girl tried to bomb on security outside and the patty wagon was outside roundin em up. And Quik was there too with a female DJ that was holdin it down.

Aug 15, 2002
hahah...i was walking outta the place and i heard the 2 white girls yellin at security tellin them "we're not drunk see look we're not drunk" then next thing i know the security broad slammed her to the ground and she started crying and shit...what was up with the broad fight all of a sudden the people in front of me started backing up i thought somebody had came from onstage into the crowd but then i saw 3 broads wailing on some girl....i guess somebody stole her purse cuz Quik kept saying for somebody to give her purse back...Mitch is a true OG though cuz he was on stage directing traffic cuz i think some of the broads fightin were his people

Anyway on to the real shit....met Mitch before the show upstairs hes a cool ass nigga fa real....the WHOLE WRONGKIND seemed to be in attendance but where was Damu ? i give props to the young niggas that opened up the show cuz they didnt have there music and basically did there set acapella

then it was time for the Slickster he did "Mitchy Slick" "I Know" Too Triv Federal Triggeration Station Tiny Doo did T.I.N.Y. Mitch also did Freaky Trails and maybe a couple more...the house was rockin for a nigga which was cool cuz it was a lot of broads and white people in attendance that probably never heard of him and i was in the crowd around people who didnt know him and they were getting into it...Krondon came on and performed which was the shit cuz i never seen that nigga at a show

Quik did EVERYTHING i cant think of a song he didnt do that you would know...AMG came with him and some funny ass nigga named Slink who was cracking me up and he can rap too...seen that nigga after the show cracking jokes hes a cool ass cat too...Mitch was on stage most of the Quik performance at AMGs request so was DJ Birdy Bird....they brought some broads on stage to shake there asses no nudity which was a disapointment cuz there was a couple cute mexican broads on stage...Quik did an encore then i was out

Mitch if you read this....I swear I saw the same car that you arrived in(I wont put it out there like that) but your car then another car you arrived with was behind you then a cop car trailing ? Was that yall...cuz i know one time was deep as hell when we walked out of the show...paddy wagon, 2 ambulances or maybe one was a fire truck

DOPE ASS SHOW...with very minimal drama(i didnt see the security getting knocked out)

Feb 12, 2006
Whole fucking show was great,Mitchy's fuckin record gonna sell real strong after the promotion I'd think, bout time for some fuckin cats with good music to get that money.