DJ Paul & Juicy J albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SF
if anyone has any old album covers or knows any sites where i can find old Triple Six underground cover or artwork, post it up!
thanks

Jun 3, 2002
@ all yalls

I never said they were originals. EVERYBODY knows that all the 666 undaground albums got pushed on tapes (most with no artwork). Then someone was kind enough to put them on cdrs and get them distributed over the net where cats like myself could get a hold of them. I've collected many album covers for ALL the 666 undaground albums over the years that different cats have created from many different places. I own every cd they dropped on disc and also all the undaground albums thats was available from the early 90's. When I put OG by the Vol.16 and the Koop album I was referring to the original album. Because when both of those albums dropped on disc they were different albums than the original tape that got pushed.

I keep all my cd collections in books so I like to have artwork in front of the cds. These covers I posted I use for the undaground cd artwork. I have many more, but since they are not the ORIGINAL I won't post them no more.....my beezy.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
yo Bless post em up anyway (if you feel inclined to), even if they aint the originals I want to see em anyway.
you got a cover for that "Serial Killaz" album?

Feb 8, 2003
I can get you the covers that are made for the albums now as soon as I find the site. But to be honest back in the days with most of their underground shit didn't have covers. They where just on some blank tapes.

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
has Lord Infamous came out with any retail solo album releases. The old Three Six is real underated with beats, lyrics, and everything. I dont know if they were the first horrorcore group but they were easily the best of the 90s. There 2000- stuff is alright but there old stuff will always be classic.