Dj Gio Looking 4 Artists from Vallejo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2005
www.SBCDJS.com
Whats up everyone, this is Dj Gio of the SBC DJS (Rick Lee's DJ crew) and im working on a handful of mixtapes right now and my main priority is my "V-Town's Finest" Mixtape... It will be hosted by no other than the ambassador himself, E40... It will feature all the known rappers and also unknown rappers from tha V as well.. This is who i have on it so far.. Let me know if there is anyone missing as well as some feedback on this current project i am cookin up in the lab... Its goin down real BIG, we will be going to the 8th Annual Power Summit in Freeport, Bahamas on Sept 28 to rep the BAY and get our music out to the music industry.. Go to www.thepowersummit.info for the scoop...I NEED SOME CONTACTS OF CERTAIN PEOPLE BELOW.... Holla with some help if u could asap... I am tryin to knock it out by the end of next week... Last, big up to Indecent the Slap Master from tha V for putting me on this website.. Seems like this website and myspace are the best networking websites online right now....

-Kobra Abysmal & Rux (Untamed Nillaz)
-Young Dru
-Turf Talk
-E40
-B-Legit
-Mac Dre
-Mac Mall (Need to in contact with)
-Rich Rap
-Craze and Suspects
-Indescent & Krypto
-Duna
-Dirty Boyz (DB'z)
-Goldie from Federation
-PSD
-Dubee (Need to get in contact with)
-Miami (Need to get in contact with)
-J. Diggs (Need to get in contact with)
-M-Dash & Natural Born Dankstaz
-Sleep Dank (Need to get in contact with)
-Vital (Need to get in contact with)
-Bebop (Need to get in contact with)
-The Mossie
-Poppi Cas
-Celly Cel (Need to get in contact with)
-Jay Tee (Need to get in contact with)
-A 2 Tha K
-Coolio Da Unda Dog (Need to get in contact with)
-Top Kat
-Hennessy Martini
-DL da Arsen

Nov 3, 2004
i was just fits to say ... u got to get Btm on there....

I said like 8 years ago to a few potnas....damn everybody from the V either raps or thinks they a gold gloves boxer...lol..... we gotmajor talent though for a small ass city, in sports too

almost forgot Soldier Hard be puttin it down