DJ Freaks.......is this really you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
i was expecting a photoshop or something because jus lookin at a doods picture and trying to be critical of his looks is str8 homo..at least have something to clown on, but like someone said in that other thread dirty u do have a head shaped like minnie mouse LOL

Apr 14, 2003
haha tadou you're a fool man...who really thinks up this shit to go research a cat you know from a forum...and try to clown him and shit...man leave that shit alone

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
djfreaks said:
actually, jackass - that ISNT the same email address as me.|
that isnt my name NOR my address.
thats the dude that registered my website & who does all the website work on dammitboyproductions.com itsfreaks.com tredizzle.com ogdaddyv.com comptoncisco.com & all of our myspaces, you fucking idiot.
LOL

again, you amazes all of us Detective.

i already said ive posted my name, my #, my address & my websites allllllll over the siccness before. instead of trying to be cunning, why not just search posts, you jackass.
Missed on the other stuff
Correct on your picture
Close enough for me.

People dont even like me but they still cant resist making fun of YOUR goofy ass.

Just goes to show, 95% of the people who clown Dirty Shoez.....look like clowns themselves. Gracias to you for helping keep the average up

Feb 9, 2006
Dirty Shoez said:
Missed on the other stuff
Correct on your picture
Close enough for me.

People dont even like me but they still cant resist making fun of YOUR goofy ass.

Just goes to show, 95% of the people who clown Dirty Shoez.....look like clowns themselves. Gracias to you for helping keep the average up

ahahah who's making fun of freaks...dirty you lick ape nuts

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Estrella is right off of University... Kinda close to the Sears Essentials. But yeah, I don't even live there anymore, was living on Collwood Blvd for a while, if you know where that is... I know I've heard of Fairmount before, just can't remember where it was.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
djfreaks said:
exactly.

we could do a poll & everyone here on the siccness would vote "DIRTY SHOES IS A FAGGOT WHO I WANT TO SEE DEAD" over "I GUESS ILL TRY & CLOWN FREAKS, CUZ IM BORED"

i honestly think that dirtyshoes has a crush on me. dude spent hours online doing searches for my pictures... trying to find my home address.

someone people tell him that my sig says "Damn siccness members fuckin niggas bitches. HAHAHAHAHAA" not "Damn siccness members fuckin niggas. HAHAHAHAHAA"
Whois = 75 seconds
MySpace clicking = about 3 minutes
And not much else

You posting your pictures and name up 3 1/2 months ago doesn't mean much. We need constant reminders that the people doing everyday shit-talking look like...well........you.