dj e-rock gonna be on shade 45??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2004
i hope he gets his own show on sirius Shade45 since he has been messin with dj whoo kid, it makes me sick that gunit gets like 10 hour shows.
http://www.**************.com/news/107132/ didnt link wouldnt work

DJ E-Rock No Longer Airing Bomb Bay Radio, Named Top 30 DJ!
January 13, 2006 by nando

First off we would like to share the news of DJ E-Rock being named one of the Top 30 most influential of 2006 through MixUnit.com. Alot of DJs claim the #1 spot but it takes alot to really earn the title and E-Rock let his hard work do all the talking.

DJ E-Rock who has been broadcasting his Bomb Bay Radio show through Hip Hop Nation 40 for over a year will no longer be continuing the show on HHN. In it's run, the show featured a handful of special guests, from up and comers The A'z, the vets like E-40, and even hip hop greats Nas, Young Jeezy and more. We saw tons of world premieres on Bomb Bay throughout the year. This does not mean we will be hearing the last of E-Rock on Sirius airwaves though. E-Rock had this to say:

"Although Franzen and I will not be broadcasting on Hip Hop Nation we will have further details on our new show which will be bigger, better and more influential than our first run. We'd like to thank Hip Hop Nation's staff and format manager Reggie Hawkins for believing in the Bay Area and us to speak for it... since then our movement has grown as such a huge rate!

We will be making a huge announcement very shortly that will be straight to the point. Trust me it's about to go down!"

Keep it locked here on West Coast Rydaz for the latest, it's possible that things are looking a Shade brighter for 2007!

May 7, 2002
Bombay radio was dope. Wish him luck on Shade45 if that is where he is headed next. DJ E-Rock posts on these boards, maybe he'll clear some things up for us.