DJ CHILL vs DJ ZIG ZAG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
www.chazz-rokk.com
hmmm...

haven't heard much of Zag's stuff but he puts in good effort on throwing events here in PO.

i like Chill's work and he was also there during my radio debut. So he's part of history to me hahhaa.

So Chill to me...but both are doing there thing.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
MAN DJ CHILL IS THE HOMIE.... WHEN WE WAS IN PORTAND HE HAD THE CITY LOCKED.... WE WENT TO LIKE 3 DIFFERENT JOINTS IN ONE NIGHT HE JUMPED ON THE TURN TABLES AT ALL 3 AND RIPPED IT UP... ALL ON V.I.P. STATUS SO I VOCH THAT DJ CHILL IS THE REAL DEAL.... AND HIS MIXX TAPES ARE THE SHIT TOO....

NUTHIN BUT LOVE FOR PORTLAND

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
I would have to vote for Chill on this one. He is one of Portland's pioneering DJ's, and not only has put in the years, but has the skills to back it up. DJ ZIg Zag has been doing his thing, and is a dope DJ as well, but Chill just has the years on him behind the wheels of steel. If any of you are interested in having Chill spin at one of your parties, holler at me.

Jan 17, 2003
www.justplainterror.com
haha...i thought somebody would catch that...but seriously though zigzag is tight but chill got years on him so i gotsta to put my vote in on the veteran...i don't get paid to jock zag but i do get paid to promote his shit so i better see y'all out there on the 14th...PEACE!

B

Bosko

Chill is hot, and I got see what he could really do when he became the DJ for DBA. He is hot a fish grease. I haven't gotten a chance to check out Zig Zag, but from I hear, he is pretty nice with his.