Divorced over Socom!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
Well not me. This dude made a funny post at the playstation forums in the Socom Confrontation forum. Only those familiar with Socom games will find the most humor in this. Enjoy

divorced my wife because of socom...please read
Title says it all. So, well, let me elaborate a little bit here guys. when i woke up this morning my wife started yelling at me and i don't even know why i was barely coheraint because her voice to me just sounded like a p90 without a silencer. So i told her to silence it and i know she didn't because it was even louder after i said that. Then i became slightly agitated because i didn't get breakfast in bed which is soley the reason i married her, so i began to screach at her until my adams apple went off like an m67. She started bringing out the noob cannon (mk.48) it was a non stop herendous trip of wasted shells because none of her nonsense even hit me .......so i rolled over to her faster than a technical and i said "make me some waffles" then she started doing weird things with her hands i think they were some socom 2 taunts but she had them all wrong. She began to sweat and i apologized to her and said make me some pancakes instead. She then infuriated me because she wasn't complying to anything i said, like a micless noob. So i just divorced her over it and she asked me why and i said "bomb planted."
Do you guys think i made the rite choice?

Feb 10, 2006
lol, shits pretty funny

any of you folks on the beta?

my SN: CHustle925

whats your thoughts? besides some lag issues, that should be fixed very soon (remember its a beta) & the shitty spectating veiws...the game seems like the good Ol' dayz of socom, cant wait for the retail game to drop next month :cool::siccness::cool:

Nov 7, 2002
Dont like that down scope on the fly, not impressed with the way you sprint in one direction, not sure if its the lag but it seems to be more spray and pray then any of the others socoms. Also not sure if it was because of the lag but the hit detection was really bad also the no quick button to throw your frags like in the other socoms. I was a big socom head and maybe im hopeing for to much but from what I have seen COD4 and RB6 Vegas or both put together way better online. From the way the game looks to how smooth it feels I was not very happy just made me realize what was so wrong with socom and sony's online all over again.

Feb 10, 2006
yea i miss the quick change buttons too(granades) i also liked on the ol ones how when you were runnin you could drop on your belly fast by holind triangle

i was a big socom head too, socom 2 (best game ever on ps2)

but again this a beta & maybe with updates and criticisms from fans we might see the game we all loved become more like the old ones

but the ol socom feel is still there

Apr 25, 2002
if they iron minor shit out it's goin be some good ole socrack...shit was pissin me the fuck off first day or 2 cuz of the lag, but after the 2 patches it runs alright for the most part if you join the room in lobby or after switchin sides. they def need to rid of that black screen in the beginning, quick select needs to go back to old, other than that i dont really have no complaints. hit me up if yall on JayReezy is my psn. cant wait for the official game mayn yeee!