Divorce Papers Show Hogan's Net Worth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
CLEARWATER, Fla. - Hulk Hogan and his estranged wife are wrangling over how much money the celebrity wrestler is worth.

According to financial affidavits filed in divorce court near Tampa, Florida, Hogan claims his net worth is $32 million; his wife claims it's $26.7 million.

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, reports that he's spending $38,000 a month on legal fees. Linda Bollea reports spending $7,000 on clothing, $7,500 on maid service and about $1,700 on jewelry each month.

The couple's quarreling over money comes as their son, Nick, is serving an eight-month jail sentence for causing a traffic crash that left a passenger permanently disabled.

Feb 21, 2003
Linda Bollea reports spending $7,000 on clothing, $7,500 on maid service and about $1,700 on jewelry each month.
unbelievable. she can't curb her lavish lifestyle, and still tryna squeeze the hulkster out of more money for things she doesn't need..

let that be a lesson to u kiddies: if u got money, make that bitch sign a pre-nup, otherwise SHE AINT WORTH IT!!!!

Jan 28, 2005
god damn. He aint even worth that much! And she's spending the shit out of what little there is.

Pre-nup is good. I'll lace you up if you're my wife, but if you want to leave you aint taking half.

SHE WANT HALF?!?! This Bitch want Half!?

all I can think of is Eddie Murphy: Raw

Aug 14, 2003
THAT BITCH DIDNT SLAM ANDRE, BEAT SLAUGHTER, HAVE CARTOONS, TURN HEEL, LOSE TO TAKER, YOKO, DOMINATED VADER, ETC, ETC!

JUST LIKE DUDE SAID ABOUT EDDIE MURPHY RAW....WHEN SHE APPLIES FOR JOBS, THEY ASK HER, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, I FUCKED MY HUSBAND!" LOOK TERRY, I MADE $70 TODAY, BECAUSE I WANT TO DO MY SHARE, NOW WE HAVE 32 MILLION & 70 DOLLARS"

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I said this in the other Hulk thread...But I said have her sign one even if u ain't rich.

And she ain't shit....That bitch ain't body slammed or penned nobody down so she don't deserve shit..
and the funky ass hoe was probably fucking the pool cleaner while he was away so much making all that money. how much is she worth? did she even have a job and yet she feel she is owed what this man risked his life for all over the world?

BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Bubba the love sponge (Todd Clem) was called in to deposition the other day. He played back most of his testimony on the show (on sirius). Pretty entertaining, he talked alot of shit about Linda. Even called her a gold digging bitch lmfao.