Dividenz Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
I am definitely anticipating this here. Everytime I hear Notes he sounds better and better, and I wouldnt argue if you said COLA was the tighest out of Seattle

Apr 25, 2002
Dividenz is fuckin' sick. No doubt about it. I agree that C.O.L.A. might be the tightest out of Seattle. Dude gases every verse I've heard him on.....

Dec 11, 2002
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Itll be out by Christmas, guranteed.

... hopefully sooner than later.. Indie calendar wraps up next month for the most part.... not so fun hustlin' outside or being on the road during the Winter months...

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
hahaha. ya'll crazy. Jesse is not Notes, but he could pass for me. Plus I would NEVER have a FSU flag in my signature. We look a lot alike though. Even my bitch thought he was me one time. We were at a show and she came up behind him and grabbed him. Lol.

The Dividenz album will be out soon. When it goes to press, I'll let everyone know a definate date. Like Jesse said, we're 98% done. And we already started on the next project and have some slumps knocked out for that. So stay tuned and we'll let know you what it do

Apr 10, 2006
DOPE SHIT

Im excited for all yall in this forum to hear the new shit!!!!!! I said it before and ill say it agian i think alotta folks were sleepin on us on the 1st one.shit goes like that tho....but we really made it hard to do the same wit this album.....also me and notes have Solo songs on this album to showcase the MIC skillz individually....So there should be no more question of where we belong on the list of those who really put it down lyrically.....

We Got 19 Slapperz on this album.....somethin for everybody((except people who like fake ass music))We got D-sane, Big Ice, Kuddy Mak, Jose angel, Pain & Zikafekt on the production.....Even Got A verse From Young Vicious on the album...Crytical is on there too!!!!!!!We Got Skunt on 2 songs and he also did some production for us...So for all yall that miss that SLR sound we got some of that mixed in for u!!!!REDHEAD STEVE Laced averse Over A Big Ice wit Notes that goes real hard..Popsykle from Selftightl'd Got down wit us for a cut...
We only fucked wit folks we know out here...Folks from out here..

its been so long since we dropped somethin New to bang...but u guys only know the half of what we wnt thru to get it to the point we at know...All i can say is It will be well worth the wait!!!!!!!!

To those that said..they think im 1 of the tightest out of Seattle MCs...I appreciate that 4 REAL!! i been really tryin to get on the next level as far as my writin goes....If u thought that old shit was nice.....Wait till u hear what im comin wit on "10%Percent Rap 90%Hustle" Also Notes been RAW!!!! and is still gettin at it like always!!!! his Solo song is is dope!!!!!!!...Im tellin yall all these weak rappin niggas are now put on notice....

Plus We already a few track deep into our next one...And we Got a nice lil Surprise in store for yall!!!!!!