Distribution

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2006
I guess there has been some flack on who -at a retail standpoint- is going to distribute Techs album [n shit.] Apparently some dont think he's "ready" for that type of exposure yet. WTF bitches! How many yrs. has he been in the game now? I cant even THINK to justify how much bullshit that is, it gives me a migrane. I guess as long as a few major stores carry it, its all jesus. Shit pisses me off though.. fuck the industry and FUCK retail. However, Best buy will be selling everready for 13.99 on the release date. List price 18.99 Good deal. Make sure you go get it.. wipe those bitches out so they have to call up the folks to get more. Fuck em all.

Aug 15, 2006
soulwinnerrj said:
Whan Absolute Power dropped in 2002, Best Buy not only sold it, it was advertised and pictured in their Sunday ad. No lie.
i work in advertising in the newspaper industry.. and ironically my job is to process and coordinate all the advertising retail inserts that go inside the papers on midweek & weekend distributions. i see the ads about 2 weeks before they run so i will be looking for it once it comes in. all inserts go through me before they are even allowed to publish so if its in there, i'll see it. i'll even post a picture of it if i do. thats the type of shit he needs, you'd be surprised how many other major retail stores wont carry it though. buncha mitches.

Sep 17, 2003
If you live in the KC area, Nebraska Furniture Mart usually has new releases for $7.99 the first week. I got Kutt's CD there the day it came out.

Oh and I do live in the KC area, so it is possible that Absolute Power was only advertised in a regional ad.

Sep 17, 2003
pyromanaic414 said:
double discs are usually a few more dollars

The second disc is a "bonus" Strange Music Compilation CD. It's not like you can charge a whole bunch extra for that. I have bought plenty of CDs, and a lot come with a "bonus disc" and I still get the album for $9.99 or less when it comes out. :classic:

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
soulwinnerrj said:
The second disc is a "bonus" Strange Music Compilation CD. It's not like you can charge a whole bunch extra for that. I have bought plenty of CDs, and a lot come with a "bonus disc" and I still get the album for $9.99 or less when it comes out. :classic:
:dead: i been gettin ripped off on the rare occations that i buy a cd that is a double disk

Aug 15, 2006
took me awhile to find my own thread. haha. but newayyyyz, i got the best buy advertising in for the weekend before the release.. and im proud to say that not only is tech advertised in our market [central valley kali] but he is also on the front of the book. sorry these pictures suck ass but the paper quality best buy uses for their advertising is shit. in reality i could prob get in trouble doing this, but fuggit. i said i would post pics if i saw it.

whats more.... is best buy is sellin that bitch for a whopping 11.99!!!
so if another chigga complains about the price imma put a foot up their ass!

At the side it says "2 discs" on the bottom Tech N9ne Everready. blah blah...

im still gonna pre-order a copy off the site tho. cheah.