DISTRIBUTION IN MEXICO, WANT IT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2002
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL MESSAGE BY THE LATINOS IN HIP HOP-R&B & ROCK EN ESPAñOL MUSIC COALITION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 3, 2003
by ricardo garcia

The Latinos in Hip Hop-R&B and Rock En Español Music Coalition have created a new entity called Top Files Entertainment an independent recording label, music shop and music distributor. Another entity to the umbrella of TLHHRREMC, other businesses included Your #1 Source 2 Latinos in Hip Hop and R&B Music Magazine, the info magazine. The Coalition is searching for ways to increase product awareness of Latinos recording artist in Hip Hop Music. This new entity will distribute all music, not just Latino. They Will cater to Bay Area Hip Hop Music, our Chairman (Rickie Ricardo) speaks "I started Top Files Entertainment in the city of Frisco, (SF) selling Bay Area Tapes and Cd's of its residence Rappers, shit since 2000, I been plotting ways 2 expand music internationally, now we positioned, along with a magzine bout our gente in Hip Hop Music, now a distribution channel, yo playaz better holler at a young playa hustle like me, who will increase your sales all down in San Diego, and Tijuana, Mexico, a young gotty bout this music, man, u want to expand holler, I can take your music in consignment and bubble it!!!!!!" In his own words a young playa from the City of Frisco now in his native land of Tijuana Mexico. The Magazine is coming soon, so is Top Files Entertainment, we invite you to be part of it! If you are interested please send an email to [email protected]