DISCUSSION.. IS THIS DRY SNITCHIN OR WHAT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2007
www.mypsace.com
DISCUSSION.. IS THIS DRY SNITCHIN OR WHAT???

I WONT PUT IT ALL ON BLAST, ANYWAY ME AND THIS DUDE AINT SEEIN EYE TO EYE. I GETS AT HIM ON THE TEXT (CUZ I CANT GET AN ANSWER) LET HIM KNOW WE NEED TO TALK AND THE WHOLE TIME HE STEADY ABOUT HOW THICK HIS FOLKS IS, IM ON ME AND YOU NEED TO CHOP IT. THIS MUTHAFUCKA ON HIS AIM, PUTTING THE MESSAGES UP. MY PEOPLE HIT ME LIKE "EVERYTIME YOU SEND A MESSAGE HE PUTS IT ON AIM AND HIS LITTLE TWITTER" HE CALL HIMSELF GANGSTA? IM TRYING TO GET AT HIM AND HE TWITTERING AND AIM'N SHIT CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS? AND WHEN I TELL HIM HE DRY SNITCHIN LIKE A BITCH HE SAY, AND I QUOTE......................... "DRY SNITCHIN ON WHO?? WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT??? LOL. AINT NOBODY TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING ILLEGAL"...... HOW FUCKING CUTE. NOTHING GONNA HAPPEN SINCE YOU WANNA BE HOLLYWOOD. YOU NEED TO CATCH THIS FADE. PERIOD. AND TO ANYONE HES TRYING TO COHERES INTO IT. HE NEED TO MAN UP. MANO E MANO BABY.

IS THIS DRY SNITCHIN TO YOU???????? DISCUSS

Aug 6, 2008
nobodys supposed 2 know nothin about nothin

he was on some sucka shit but u didnt have 2 post it too lol

but since its all out in the open now i say u whoop his ass n post that shit

Jun 2, 2005
Dry Snitchin or not he sounds like he definately doesn't want to see you... So unless it's some really real sh*t you tripping with him about, put his punk ass on blast on this b*tch and on twitter since that's where he feels safe enough to address the situation... call him out on being the b*tch he is and keep it moving... You know it's not really even that fun when you slap the sh*t out of somebody and they don't even attempt to fight back....It's not even worth your time cutty!!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
hell no i want some entertainment outta this haha.

if you guys do chunk em since your all over the net anyway wit it you might as well put it on you tube
Naw I agree its entertaining, I dont think either is really snitchin, its just putting your business to the public, dependin on what kind of relationship you have with someone..it aint cool.