Discovery of cavemen in central Iran

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2005
im trying to find more about this but so far this is all i could find, pretty interesting

Discovery of cavemen in central Iran
Friday, 26 May 2006
A remote village was found in central Iran where its 200 occupants lived like cavemen with no clothes and fed on leaves. The village is located within a mountain.

The people living in this village had never gone beyond valleys and bushes surrounding them and were totally strange to medicine and doctors, according to people who had gone to see the remote village.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Sounds like bullshit to me. Its like they want us to subconsiously think that Iranians are uncivilized people, so when we invade thier country there is less public outrage...

Nov 1, 2005
imo..iran is more of a threat to israel..if any country is gonna bomb irans nuclear facilities its gonna be isreal..plus israel dont give a fuck about public outrage.

Aug 13, 2005
MR RY said:
Sounds like bullshit to me. Its like they want us to subconsiously think that Iranians are uncivilized people, so when we invade thier country there is less public outrage...
The news was first broken on al-jazeera TV which is for the most part pro-iranian to an extent, the article that i posted up came from an iranian organization.