DIPSET WEST BAY AREA ARTIST NOVA SUPPORT THIS ARTIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2008
nut factor you sounding foolish if dipset west came threw with a lucrative deal you would jump on it max b is finished no label with connects to distributors is finished just the previous artist that came out on it

Jul 18, 2004
Nahh I'd rather be signed by Disturbing Tha Peace or sumthin. Not dipset. sorry bruh bruh. not tryna sound foolish, but yah id prolly take deal if they threw it at me, but thats just becuz no Labels even give citys in the Bay a chance

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Nahh I'd rather be signed by Disturbing Tha Peace or sumthin. Not dipset. sorry bruh bruh. not tryna sound foolish, but yah id prolly take deal if they threw it at me, but thats just becuz no Labels even give citys in the Bay a chance
King ryan threw the event he does em all the time with different labels i just got asked to do a show for violater and doggystyle a few weeks ago but declined to do the show and yea the bay dont even get a second look from the industry