Dinner And A Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
again im glad that lynch got his work ethic back i respect that and respect to strange for getting him back on pace. Looking forward...
I agree. Lynch was working on this album for the past what... 6 or 7 years? That's procrastination at it's finest. And if Kevin Mann is true to his word (as previously stated) "Bowl of Blood" feat. Tech N9ne Produced by: Seven will be on the album.

Let's see...

Jul 4, 2005
Hopefully it doesn't have wack beats like every other Strange release.
word i hope they start expending their horizons on their production like they used to, back when tech would look even to other countries for beats. the grench, victory, absolute power, shit is all off the hook, now thyey just seem to stick to the same 3 or 4 producers, and theyre tight and all dont get me wrong, but its all too similar, to the point where i hear a song and can tell without looking who made the beat. i definitely hope they look elsewhere for beats in the future

Apr 8, 2006
they're really sleepin on droop
BAD^^^ He's the only rapper I ever heard out spit Lynch on a track.

And I dunno man I think his first verse on Under Pressure even beat Tech 2.

1990HATE BOOTLEGZ MOMENT OF IMPAKT

4 how short this guys rap carrer seemed 2 be he shined bright as a mutherfucker...dude was like a comet in this underground gangsta shit.

This foold Droop got the total package when it comes 2 rap jus like Tech n Lynch....voice,flows,he can rap story's.....dudes the truth!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
now thyey just seem to stick to the same 3 or 4 producers
When haven't they? They've always shown a tendency to favor a couple names within an 'era' with various names sprinkled in. Juan/Roc, Tekneko/Ronnz, Seven, Summers/Sanders, Wyshmaster/Matic/YoungFyre, etc.

Feb 9, 2006
that video of Tech and Trav listenen to that new producers beats sounded dope as FUCK...

Doesnt he have some beats comin on DAAM? Dont think the video is up anymore, but anyone that heard it knows what Im talkin about. Forget dudes name. But beats were slappin.

Feb 18, 2006
When haven't they? They've always shown a tendency to favor a couple names within an 'era' with various names sprinkled in. Juan/Roc, Tekneko/Ronnz, Seven, Summers/Sanders, Wyshmaster/Matic/YoungFyre, etc.
well the difference is this era sucks any of the other era's were hands down better. and droop's new shit is still good just takes a getting used to cus his flows different but he still comes hard on the tracks

Aug 31, 2005
I like Matic and Seven, wouldn't mind more rubonix and find ronnz wherever he has been hiding

as far as wyshmaster and young fyre I don't really hate their beats, but they just don't seem like Tech beats to me

Apr 8, 2006
I just hope this album is classic Lynch music.

I love Strange but I hope DAAM didnt turn in2 an oversaturated Strange production.

No Strange release 2 date can compare with sum of Lynches older material.IMO

This album is a long time in the making and i'm really looking 4ward 2 sum new Brotha Lynch material.