Dinner And A Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Does N E Body Know When This New Lynch Shit Cums Out Heard From X's Thread That He Will Be on the new lynch CD Ne Word On When It Comes Out that shit will tight 2 hear lynch and Big X Loc On the same joint been waitin 4 that shit 4 a minute Im A big Fan of siccmade and x Loc 4 a while I even got siccmade tatted on my arm cuz it's SICCMADE 4 Life :siccness:

Sep 5, 2003
lol^......so does that tat make u a part of there crew? haha....j/k....

I'm sure itll come out in the next 10...15 years, thats how long it takes for siccmade 2 release an album....but its worth the wait sometimez, yadamean?

Jul 1, 2004
if they could get they shit str8 as far as realsin shit ON TIME they would be coo. but i hate waitin for shit that keeps gettin pushed back and back and then ends up bein sum booty ass music. not sayin sccmade got bullshit music but chu kno. lota folsk do. cant wait to hear X loc and Lynch rip it up tho. its been LOOONG OVERDUE!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i remember when mufuckas would start salvitating (sp?) over a new lynch album, nowadays fools dont even care until it hits the shelves, and then wait on reviews to make sure to swoop it. its sad how far siccmade dropped....i just wonder how high they couldve gone if they knew how to properly run a business, and supply when there was a demand

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
^^^unfortunately that's true, I started feelin that way after Ebk4 came out. Then when I copped the Virus I was like what the fuck!? Lynch by Inch was decent. As long as I got Season and Loaded to listen to I'm cool. Need some more of that type shit on Dinner and a Movie.

Oct 10, 2003
C-MOB said:
^^^unfortunately that's true, I started feelin that way after Ebk4 came out. Then when I copped the Virus I was like what the fuck!? Lynch by Inch was decent. As long as I got Season and Loaded to listen to I'm cool. Need some more of that type shit on Dinner and a Movie.

blackmarket put out virus and ebk4 without lynches consent,so cant blame him for that

Apr 25, 2002
^^^hes been free for a while, however its hard to notice cuz he still hardly puttin shit out......he dropped LBI, which got mixed reviews, and uthanizm, which i think most people agreed was boo-boo...loki and d-dubb dropped, but they could have dropped anyway, they werent signed to blackmarket

Aug 7, 2002
dinner and a movie probably gonna be the darkest album out yet when it comes out....he said phonk beta and lynch are doin most of da productions

Feb 23, 2003
LYNCH SAID THAT HE WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM THE SICC SHIT, BUT SINCE THATS WHAT THE FANS REALLY WANTED FROM HIM HE DECIDED TO MAKE DINNER ANA MOVIE... THATS THE REASON LBI WAS REALLY NOT THAT SICC CAUSE HE WANTED TO PROVE HIMSELF AS A ARTIST WITH GOOD LYRICS AND NOT AN ARTIST THAT TALKS ABOUT SICC SUBJECTS...

Aug 7, 2002
aint lost faith in lynch....i kno he comin wit dat madesicc shit..i can jus predict ...da fuuuutuuuure hmmmm na jus playin lol but yeah im waitin for it to come out...