Dinner And A Movie Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
whoever said strange production is no good, you realise that 'meat' was produced by a strange producer right?

turkish homie, where did you get this tracklist?

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I really don't give a fuck who produces the album just let me have some new Lynch and I will call it a day.

Pretty dope cuts already so I know this is going to be a banger for my Jeep for quite some time....

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
This tracklist isn't complete. It's possible there are other features. For instance, First Degree and BZO have been confirmed as guests, but don't appear on this 'tracklist' because it's not been said what track they feature on. Yukmouth and Appa Levine were mentioned as possible features too... though if Yuk was on there, I'd suspect his name would've appeared in the "bio" for the album.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i think the guy who posted this thread just pieced the tracklist together from that ringtone download list posted in the other thread

this tracklist isnt official or complete

he even has one of the track names wrong (there is only one track on the album called 'murder over hard', not two tracks called 'murder over' and 'hard')

Jan 6, 2006
damn 14 cuts, 2 full tracks we've heard so far "meat" & "i plotted..." 2snippets "i tried to commit suicide" & "the foe" and a live snippet of "d.o.a" that leaves us with only 9 more songs that we haven't heard yet, unless there were more songs on the album. i thought it was 17 songs with skits throughout? could the title for "the foe" changed to "i heard that song b4?"

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
damn 14 cuts, 2 full tracks we've heard so far "meat" & "i plotted..." 2snippets "i tried to commit suicide" & "the foe" and a live snippet of "d.o.a" that leaves us with only 9 more songs that we haven't heard yet, unless there were more songs on the album. i thought it was 17 songs with skits throughout? could the title for "the foe" changed to "i heard that song b4?"
I'd rather have 12 great tracks than 17 with 4 mediocre ones.