Dinner and a Movie may be released through Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
2010? lol gives strange plenty of time to find a way to blow this :mad:

& words like 'might' 'if' and 'probably' don't sound too promising :mad:

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
If this really happens. I'm sure Trav would release it like winter time. So we should hear by winter if it does happen and I see it happening. Since Lynch is talking about it. I dont think Lynch would make it up. I hope Trav signs him along with alont of people to. Also if Dineer and A Movie releases on Strange Music. It will probably be one of the most selling albums from Strange. At lease gold. Thats what I think

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
How bad would that look on Tech if he were to snatch someone up for his label and they outsold him. Ha.

Though, as far as I know, Lynch has never went gold, so...

Aug 9, 2005
If this really happens. I'm sure Trav would release it like winter time. So we should hear by winter if it does happen and I see it happening. Since Lynch is talking about it. I dont think Lynch would make it up. I hope Trav signs him along with alont of people to. Also if Dineer and A Movie releases on Strange Music. It will probably be one of the most selling albums from Strange. At lease gold. Thats what I think

Jan 6, 2006
How bad would that look on Tech if he were to snatch someone up for his label and they outsold him. Ha.

Though, as far as I know, Lynch has never went gold, so...
homey check soundscan. season of da siccness is certified gold and loaded isnt probably far from that either. his last solo lynch by inch sold hella good also. lynch is the biggest selling artist from sac-town. so it's only right strange would help invest into someone underground with a big fanbase like lynch.

Apr 8, 2006
Ummmm No ^^^!

Tech And Brotha Lynch, Yes.
Tech And Twista, Yes.
Tech And Twista And Brotha Lynch, No.
I see what yr sayin as far as style is concerned.
But these three are probably my 3 favorite rappers n the fact that Strange has the connections 2 possibly make this happen is just a thought that kinda bakes my noodle.
And dont be so sure theres a few tracks that come 2 mind that I could see them fitting 2gether nicely...
Maybe Tech,Lynch n Young Droop is that better?

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
^^^Lynch said somewhere that Season sold like 700+...it was on one of his dvds I think...

And lol @ anybody thinking that STRANGE would somehow fuck this up...look at Lynch' business background...if anybody is going to blow this deal it'd be him...

But lynch+strange would be perfect