DIGITAL GRAFFITI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
i WAS MESSIN WIT MY BAMBOO TABLET BORED N JUST FELT LIKE POSTIN WHAT I CAME UP WIT..I USE TO B BETTER AT THE LETTERING BUT HAVENT DONE NOTHIN IN AWHILE.. I THINK IM BETTER WIT CURSIVE LETTERS THO ANYWHERE HERES WAT IT IS.. SAYS "EKSBOCZ"(XBOX)

Mar 11, 2004
i like that ima try n do a few more wen i can...i always liked the simple ones compared to the ones u cant even read..all my shit is usually real simple

i wish i had a scanner cuz the tablet is new to me and its a lil complicated if u ask me..

Mar 11, 2004
mine came in a blue box some im guessing it is in that menu but mine doesnt even come up on there any more those look newer i must have an older version.. i never seen the one that has the screen on it thats sick! i wish i woulda seen that wen i had the money to get one

mine says BAMBOO MODEL: MTE-450A

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
were u get those bamboo tablets & do they come wit software
How do you get that 3 dimenisonal effect on those letters in your sig. I've been trying to figure that shit out for the longest. Shit's been bothering the hell out of me. Can you help me out?