Digital Camras and other Closeouts!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2005
Sup yall, I just hooked up with a closeout company and many products are available for sale. Most products are at least 50% off retail price. Products include digital cameras, camcorders, telephones (some cell phones), car audio and video, home electronics, toys (video games), dvds, office products, portable electronics (dvd players), tools, and many more just ask me what you are looking for. Product availability changes on daily basis. 95% of products are brand new, the rest are factory renewed and guarenteed to work. I am in the process of creating a temperary website to set something up with pictures of some products and descriptions but other then that ask me what you looking for and Ill see if tis available. I will only accept paypal at the moment its safer for the customer and faster. Well thanks for your time and for looking. If you need anymore info just PM me or email me at [email protected]