Did you ever get your ass whooped as a youngsta by your parents?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I've swatted my sons ass twice and I regret it. It was nothing that would hurt him but when a parent resorts to hitting a child, it means you lost control and you're falling back on some primal ignorant shit. I believe that teaching kids to fear the punishment only teaches them to try and push the limits rather than learning respect or an understanding of the rules they break. My older brother is a fuckup, got his ass whooped all the time too. He's been in and out of prison. He makes his moves based on what the penalty will be. I don't think you can beat logic and reasoning into someone.

With my son, kickin his ass is a last LAST resort. I'll talk till my face turns blue, I'll give him every scenario I can think of as to why certain shit is the way it is. When he ask me somethin and I tell him no, I give him an explanation as to why I said no so he doesnt just think I'm bein an asshole. I never got that. If I EVER asked my mom "why" after she just told me no I'd get "Because I said so!!" often times with a viscous smack to the head region resulting in deafness...ringing and pain.

But yea, if he chooses to fuck up after I gave him all the tools to do right, then...and only then will we have a problem.

Jun 5, 2004
Another thing is, you know what a whooping is supposed to teach, but its hard to judge how kids will interpret it.

Like, if your kid is in kindergarten and he got in trouble for kicking his teacher in the nuts, then is he gonna get his first and take it as: "i dont wanna do it again cuz that will happen"?... Or, are u gonna think he got the point, til 1st grade he gets in trouble for stabbing his teacher with a pencil...and when the principal asks him why he thinks violence is ok, he says "bitch cuz its not a big deal to me, violence happens all the time in my life so im used to it! Fuck, i mean if my daddy does violent stuff then why shouldnt i? You cracka ass cracka!!!". Then, thats how it backfires and u end up with a gangbanging 8-year-old like Diggidy

Jan 25, 2006
I was beat as a kid for doing things I shouldn't have but I learned more from witnessing my cousin get his ass beat by his mom; my aunt. Hearing the sounds from the next room over was more life changing for me than actually taking a beating. My aunt would whoop him with anything, especially those hot wheel race tracks.

It even got to a point where my cousin made sure each and everyone of his toys was something my aunt couldn't hit him with. He definitely earned his beatings though. Since then I've been learning from other peoples mistakes.

Jun 5, 2004
Thats exactly like when my pops stayed with his roommate and his kids... The dad used to beat his son with anything in reach... Like bernie mac said "whatever was around was what we used to get hit wit. We used to get hit with tables!!" Lol... The son used to be pretty bad tho when he was younger... He'd get beat with egg beaters, remote controls, house shoes, his own toys... One time i saw one of the whoopings(i was in the bathroom about to shower, but i ccould see down the hallway cuz the hallway had a closet, and there was a lil door in the bathroom that reached the middle of that closet for towels n shit)... And i saw the dad try to grab this huge transformers toy that was made of hella seprate transformers toys, but he grabbed it by the leg and when he reached back to hit him the rest of the toy broke off and hit him in the head... So he just walked away talking shit cuz he was so mad by then he would have ended up losing it, and there was other ppl home. It was pretty fuckin funny tho

Nov 11, 2006
Then, thats how it backfires and u end up with a gangbanging 8-year-old like Diggidy
But its ok, because by age 10 after 2 years of hardcore bangin in thuggish ass watsonville, he got jumped out and moved to Wacklahoma where he joined a bible study group and has since lived a long life of soberness, abstinence, and lameness

Nov 11, 2006
and wtf do being well behaved and the dropout rate have in common? You could be the most respectful, well behaved kid in the world, and if u dont speak english that good, aint book smart and dont like school, u prolly gonna dropout...

Not to mention, if mexicans do dropout they are more than likely getting a job right away to support their family, unlike all the cracka ass crackas who just sit around and collect Soc Sec or welfare and watch reruns of jerry springer all day

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
So by your logic, an unemployed, bummy ass white person who collects welfare but speaks perfect english is a more positive contribution to society than a person who doesnt speak english but works full time and supports their fam and is not a drag on the system...

Your way of thinking is some str8 WPS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So by your logic, an unemployed, bummy ass white person who collects welfare but speaks perfect english is a more positive contribution to society than a person who doesnt speak english but works full time and supports their fam and is not a drag on the system...

Your way of thinking is some str8 WPS
African Americans are 12% of the population but take 40% of the welfare.