Did Unforgiven Vol. 3 get pushed back a week?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I got an itunes gift card but I want the CD in hand....still trying to figure out what to do...

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
I called my local best buy last night and they told me it was in their computer but they had no copies ordered, the guy guessed it was a mistake because it was released tomorrow. I called back today and the guy said the item had been deleted so no local stores are going to carry it?

I also called Silver platters and they said their local stores (3) did not receive it today and it will probably be later this week, they said the supplier did not ship on time?

This sucks

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
so who should I buy it from to get the actual CD? I'm not blaming anyone because business isnt as easy to make like it was in the past, but these are the type of situations that makes real fans like just want to download it...I want to support(CD) but it shouldnt be this hard to do so....

I'm gonna find the CD eventually...

Sep 28, 2006
I called Best Buy, FYE, and a local spot Zia Records. None received copies in their regular shipments. The dude from best buy said it might be because of all the preorders that gotta get theirs 1st. He said they had "a ton" of preorders. I broke down and bought the itunes version so I can hear it on time. HELLA IRRITATING though. I'm still buying a couple hard copies whenever it comes to Phoenix. Bout to dig in right now.

Apr 25, 2002
It's backordered on BESTBUY.COM. I ordered it anyway and just wait til they get it. I've been getting his music since the early 90's so it's nothing!!!