did u guys hear about big lurch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
if ya dont know who big lurch is hes a rapper from texas that worked with c-bo and rbl.well anyways that muthphukka got arrested for cannabalism when he supposedly killed and ate some 21 year old woman. Thats some really sicc shit!!!:dead:

May 13, 2002
dis is a lil old...but here da fully on it

Antron Singleton, an aspiring rapper charged with murdering a southeast Los Angeles woman in April, was ordered to stand trial Wednesday after a detective testified that there were teeth marks on her face and on pieces of her lung, which had been removed from her chest.

Los Angeles Det. Raymond Jankowski testified at Singleton's preliminary hearing that when he found the body of the victim, Tynisha Ysais, 21, in her apartment at 108th and Figueroa streets, her chest was ripped open.

Jankowski also testified Wednesday at the Compton Superior Court hearing that a medical examination shortly after Singleton was arrested found blood and flesh not belonging to him in his stomach. "Her chest was open, exposing internal organs," Jankowski said. Pieces of her right lung appeared chewed and torn, he said. The detective also said he found a broken three-inch knife blade near her left shoulder.

Ysais' friend Alisa Allen testified that about noon on April 10, she saw Singleton--who goes by the stage name "Big Lurch"--naked on the street.

His chest, stomach and mouth were covered in blood, she said. "He was looking toward the sky," Allen said.

Allen flagged down a police officer, who arrested Singleton. She then went up to her apartment and found her friend, whose nickname was "Pocahontas," lying dead on her bedroom floor.

"She was cut up really, really bad," Allen said slowly, holding back tears.

Ysais' boyfriend, Thomas Moore, testified that he and Singleton had been smoking PCP in the apartment the night before.

The victim's mother, Carolyn Stinson, sat in back of the courtroom. "That's so gross," she muttered under her breath during Jankowski's testimony. "[The police] told me not to believe the rumors, but they were true."

Singleton's attorney, Milton Grimes, said his client is originally from Texas and had been in Los Angeles for a few months recording a rap album.

During Ysais' funeral, friends and family said she had dreams of becoming a model. Ysais, who had two young children, was known for her wide smile. "She was beautiful," said her childhood friend Tanisha Lowe. "No matter what was going on in her life, she knew how to keep smiling."

Superior Court Judge John J. Cheroske ordered Singleton held without bail pending his arraignment June 13.

RIP to the victim

May 4, 2002
thats some sick shit if you ask me

but big lurch was in a group called cosmic slop shop with rick rock and donnie baby if yall dont got that album i suggest you get it

Dak

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
NO SHIT!!

dam thats a bit much ta absorb..LOL..yea hes in Mac Dre's Video Fire and RBL's video How we commin he came tight both times and tight on cosmic slop shop too..dam PCP eatin hoes...sad sad case..had hella potential...

May 2, 2002
BDNLLL said:
lynch used to talk about it so what, it aint like shes a kid, I bet she tasted like ham
lynch rap was fiction, it was for fun, he was makin it all sound funny. season of da siccness was a great album, but still, it was for fun, i doubt lynch even thinks about eatin baby nutz n' gutz.

when it comes to lurch, it's facts, real life shit. not funny. get it chicago boy? i bet she tasted like ham too, but try to show some respect, what if that girl was your sister? would u diss like that, i don't think so.

peace anywayz...i'm ghost

Jun 21, 2002
Amaretto said:

lynch rap was fiction, it was for fun, he was makin it all sound funny. season of da siccness was a great album, but still, it was for fun, i doubt lynch even thinks about eatin baby nutz n' gutz.

when it comes to lurch, it's facts, real life shit. not funny. get it chicago boy? i bet she tasted like ham too, but try to show some respect, what if that girl was your sister? would u diss like that, i don't think so.

peace anywayz...i'm ghost

lol man Lynches shit was metaphor bout some other shit but lets not get into that argument "Grease boy". And guess what, she wasn't my sister so who gives a flying fuck, I dont. sensitive ass Euro trash muthafucka kick rocks joe, your hella lame

Apr 25, 2002
chhhhhhhhhh........

BDNLLL said:

lol man Lynches shit was metaphor bout some other shit but lets not get into that argument "Grease boy". And guess what, she wasn't my sister so who gives a flying fuck, I dont. sensitive ass Euro trash muthafucka kick rocks joe, your hella lame
Shut up racist ass nappy headed orangutan lookin mu fucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant stand punks like you!!!!!!!!!Eat a dick....since you such a big bad wannabe cannibal!!!!!!Chicago ass clown!!!!!