Did that Block Beataz DVD drop yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2005
^^^^^watched it last night, I borrowed it (so I assume it's out)

Block Beataz is about one man's mission on ending violence on the streets of Northeren Cali.... sometimes grimey, sometimes flawed, but always real, the documentary gives you a good taste of what's really going on... during the filming the director lost more than a couple homies to violence... the director who grew up in Frisco (Fillmore) and spent time in the Pen, talks about his life out in the burbs (Stockton and Fairfield) and how his folks made their way off the block... interviews with young black men owning their own babershop in Stockton, to OG Pimp Fillmore Slim speaking on inner-city violence...

the camera catches Jt the Bigga Figga speaking on the loss of his close homie at a funeral (very powerful)

the film ends with a phone conversation from a homie in the Pen (whose done 13 years on a 34 year sentence)

botom line... "make money make money" and change your game up... cuz if you don't, the streets are either gonna have you dead or behind bars

good use of graphics, needed some editing, not perfect, but I've seen alot worse DVDs, I'd rather check this than some corny Hollywood shit

if you're looking for random acts of violence and ass, don't cop it... but if you want some shit that might make you think... pick Block Beataz up