Did Lynch Freestyle????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
I was bumping "The Virus" and on the CD you have a song that is a free style and then you have another song that you used the free style verse on. So wuz that really a Free style or what.

H

H. T. B

Do You Live in the woods?

That Virus, EBK4, Best Of Lynch, Appearences cds are all some bootleg shit that wasn't officially released by Lynch. It was released by his old record label to rip him off. Don't buy shit of Lynch unless it is released by SICCMADE MUZICC.

Jan 16, 2003
before the virus came out, like TWO years before it came out i found that song you talkin bout@trife an it was roloc, beta, tall cann, an lynch and they was talkin bout they bout to freestyle an you can only get this off tha net. they was all slurrin an shit too, i think that is a freestyle an ced copped it and filtered it an put it on tha virus.

Feb 3, 2003
The freestyle that Lynch spit on "Now Eat" the movie, was off the hook. But then again Zagg wasn't even freestyling, cuz she was spitten her verse from " Hell in August" aint that some shit.

May 27, 2002
lynch....the same verse he spit on the virus freestyle......is on LAY LOW, also on the virus. peep it

also, lynch said he freestyled about half of that now eat freestyle, cuz the directors told them they wanted it to go smooth