Did Johanned Mehserle Shoot Oscar Grant in the back on accident

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
He killed him plain and simple. As a cop he should have had better judgement. Justice needs to be served and he needs to be charged with murder. I think this cop was thinking "fuck this nigger," I'm going to kill him if he continues to resist.

BTW, I'm curious to see what WHITE people or non-blacks think of this incident. Any youtube videos?

Jan 5, 2006
i think no one here can really say shit, cuz they werent there.. only those who were there can really give their recollections.. theres always 2 sides to story, regarless he killed a man.. time shall be served

Sep 5, 2008
and if your thought process is "IM GOING TO KILL HIM", you don't shoot someone once in the back.

Don't be stupid.

Oh and i'm mexican/irish, if that somehow matters?

Apr 26, 2006
and if your thought process is "IM GOING TO KILL HIM", you don't shoot someone once in the back.

Don't be stupid.
Who knows, it could have been the back of the head or neck. It's not that hard to miss from that close. I don't know if those details are out yet.

Also, judging by the video, dude looked dead instantly. So I'm thinking back of head or neck.