DID HIP HOP FUCK UP BAY AREA RAP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
MAN IPH PEOPLE PHEEL LIKE BAY AREA RAP HAS BEEN PHUCCED UP BY HIP HOP, WHICH IT HASNT, THEY GOT SHIT TWISTED, HIP HOP IS OLD AS SHIT, DATIN BAC TO THE LATE 70'S, OLDER THAN ANY BAY AREA RAP PROJECT. BAY AREA RAP IS STRONG AS EVER, HIP HOP IS ON A HIGHER LEVEL, BUT IT IS WELL DESERVED...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
HIP HOP AINT A STYLE

what do you mean did hip hop fuck up bay rap? (bay) rap is 1 element of hip hop....east coast dont rap hip hop,they rap.most of 'em just talk about bullshit over sloppy beats....

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
What the fuck kind of question is that?

I think GREED and IGNORANCE fucked up Bay Area rap...and cats tryin' to rush out projects with untalented mufuckas...But we're on the incline again so no worries...

East Coat rap went through a rough period too..and they pulled thru...happens to all coasts...U can also blame platinum an 20" rims for makin rap shitty...

Just my 2 cents...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

east coast hip hop = west coast hip hop
rap
turntablism
b-boying
graffiti

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Foul Mouth said:
HIP HOP AINT A STYLE

what do you mean did hip hop fuck up bay rap? (bay) rap is 1 element of hip hop....east coast dont rap hip hop,they rap.most of 'em just talk about bullshit over sloppy beats....
SEE HOMIE, THEY ALL THINK THE SAME SHIT ABOUT US, WHICH IS WHY PEOPLE HAVE A HARD TIME TAKING RAPPERS SERIOUSLY IN THE PHIRST PLACE...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
i dont say i like one coast or the other,i like good shit.i dont give a fuck what city or hood your from,if your wack i cant fuck wit you.just cus a mothafucka comes out the valley or bay (the basic shit i listen too) doesnt mean im gonna buy your shit and slump it,i like good rappers/production,it just so happens mostly everybody i like lives up here.and as far as "east coast".i like canibus,redman,rakim and big daddy kane,those are the only 4 thats inpressed me.rap is rap and wack is wack....

Apr 26, 2002
I don,t consider myself a fan of hip hop,I'm a fan of bay area or American culture,That is my favourite music is Sly and the family stone,Michael McDonald plus all the bay area rap shit i like not to mention the tight ass cars you boys have over there.

May 20, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
What the fuck kind of question is that?

I think GREED and IGNORANCE fucked up Bay Area rap...and cats tryin' to rush out projects with untalented mufuckas...But we're on the incline again so no worries...

East Coat rap went through a rough period too..and they pulled thru...happens to all coasts...U can also blame platinum an 20" rims for makin rap shitty...

Just my 2 cents...
Well put! Ya know back when I use to slang them thangs I was funna start my own label.

Smokinsumdank n sippin on a 40 while whoridun in my enemies with a blunt in my mouth on da real dough records.......

But I went to jail!