Did Frontline ever fire back at Keak?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2004
I know the song is a bit old but did Frontline ever acknowledge what was said? Keak went borderline John-George on them boys and they said nuffin!

Some1 please direct me to an interview or a track where Frontline addressed the issue....

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
he said something like"frontline rep the rich,quit screaming bay,you know who paved the way,for yall to get air play"

Sep 24, 2004
yee said:
he said something like"frontline rep the rich,quit screaming bay,you know who paved the way,for yall to get air play"
Is that all you heard from Keak's verse? He pretty much accused them of jacking NY's Swagg.

Dec 1, 2005
hella rappers used to diss them (from the bay) like yukmouth.. cuz they thought that cuz they call themselves "the new bay" that they weren't giving any credit to O.G's in the bay game like yuk, E-40, richie rich.. etc.. but I haven't hear anyone diss them lately.. then again.. I haven't heard frontline come out with songs that really get play on the radio like "bang it" "what is it" etc.

Mar 7, 2006
Well, me and my camp call ourselves the other bay and that's not a diss to the old or new. I know I heard that new slumper that they got where they sampled LLCool rock the bells and that shyt go dumb.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Poisonpen said:
Is that all you heard from Keak's verse? He pretty much accused them of jacking NY's Swagg.
no i didnt say thats all i heard but thas when he mentions frontlines name u want me to post alll tha lyrics? haha

Mar 13, 2005
i mean i dont want to sound like a hater but let's face it frontline doesnt wanna go there.. sometimes rapbattles can turn into real shit and these niggaz are anything but block niggaz and are aware of that

Sep 24, 2004
EASTSIDEUP said:
i mean i dont want to sound like a hater but let's face it frontline doesnt wanna go there.. sometimes rapbattles can turn into real shit and these niggaz are anything but block niggaz and are aware of that
Agreed but that gladiator mentality should of played out during the Too Short/Ted Bohannon days. It pretty much shows how sensitive these so-called street cats are. Rap cats gotta learn, You cant give correction without being corrected. It reminds me of the cartoon Tom & Jerry.

Tom is a clever cat and he could fuck up Jerry...

BUT Jerry got that bulldog behind him...

Mar 7, 2006
Poisonpen said:
Agreed but that gladiator mentality should of played out during the Too Short/Ted Bohannon days. It pretty much shows how sensitive these so-called street cats are. Rap cats gotta learn, You cant give correction without being corrected. It reminds me of the cartoon Tom & Jerry.

Tom is a clever cat and he could fuck up Jerry...

BUT Jerry got that bulldog behind him...
LMAO!!!!!