did extraterrestials create humans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

for those that peep the KAH board i posted it there now i post it here where it belongs...in the GOM.

*note:these are not my personal beliefs...it is reading which i enjoy and theories/conspiracies that are of my interest...i repeat these are not my beliefs*

according to some theorists...humans are an alien experiment created by the grays...theory goes that grays started off humans as a test tube experment of sorts...when they mastered this experiment into reproducing and surviving on its own...the grays gave one male(adam) and one female(eve) a planet to inhabit...when the human race finally evolved into itself in BC...the humans were not what the grays expected...war and other things of that sort kept humans locked in a seld destruct mode...so the grays sent one of their own to pose as a "god"...this "god touched down and performed what today we would call miracles...giving the blind eyes, curing the sick, etc etc...they humans thought of this "god" not like themseleves and figured he was superhuman...a person to worship...when thie gray posing as a "god" had installed enough faith into humans...the grays decided hid mission was complete...so with careful planninng they fixed for ths "god" to be sacrificied...crucified for humans...hence religion was born...this explains alien abductions...its a way for grays to check up on their experiment and keep research on it...sometime around the world wars though...some believe that the grays gave up on their little experiment and have since left the human race to doom...only warning abductees from time to time...ppl who have been abducted report that these alien beings have sympathy for humanity and that they give them advice on how the human race would succeed...in other words...the grays left the experiment alone and left for humans to end themselves with the wars they create.

Apr 25, 2002
personally i think its stupid... im an evolution man myself.. but i do belive there are aliens and shit like that.. there has to be... if the universe is in fact infinite (which i dont belive either)

A

askgarcia

yea some of this stuff sounds pretty crazy...but its interesting reading.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i remember that shit

that old guy talked like a homosexual

talkin about a space ship is gone pick em up

the only thing that's gonna pick em up is a coroner's van BIIIIIIOOOOOOTCH!

:)

Apr 25, 2002
Hey askgarcia did you check your post about your name? I went through hell and high waters to get that fuckin definition of your first name. I'll be damned if you don't look at and respond to it..LOL!! just kiddin..

May 5, 2002
ROFL!!!@that theory... people just have too much time on their hands....

I do believe in other living biengs, but not any that are in this solar system. look up in the damn sky and tell me their ain't nothin else out there...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
There's nothing else out there. Because I ate it. :D But for real tho, if space is so big, there HAS to be something else out there. We're in a small ass corner of the universe.....And there are probably billions of planets....So why wouldn't there be a few more like Earth? Maybe not humans, but there's gotta be a planet with the same type on environment somewhere in the universe......