DID EVERYONE SEE THAT GIANTS GAME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
at arizona? that shit waz fucking BULLSHITTTTTTTT soo many fucking bad calls

1. ball waz a foul by 4 feet and they called it a home run and ANYBODY with good eyesite knows it waz a foul

2. that strike that waz low and in they gave to barry that waz a strike out and tha throw to second after that "strikeout" that got bell out and u can todally see that he waz safe

3. end of tha game that ball that made tha catcher slide to tha left and they called it a strike...stupid fucks, 2 pitches later bonds got stuck out and left with a smile on his face

4. dusty baker got ejected and santiago to LOL santiago(spelling) waz just sitting there must of been mouthin off and he got ejected...he got fucking livid

well haha giants got fucked even tho tha score waz 9-4 arizona...they just got fucked up mentally by all thos bad calls and u can tell how they were playin thos were buggin them

lol sorry for makin a thread for one game but hey lol that shit sucked

May 2, 2002
skitz said:
at arizona? that shit waz fucking BULLSHITTTTTTTT soo many fucking bad calls

1. ball waz a foul by 4 feet and they called it a home run and ANYBODY with good eyesite knows it waz a foul

2. that strike that waz low and in they gave to barry that waz a strike out and tha throw to second after that "strikeout" that got bell out and u can todally see that he waz safe

3. end of tha game that ball that made tha catcher slide to tha left and they called it a strike...stupid fucks, 2 pitches later bonds got stuck out and left with a smile on his face

4. dusty baker got ejected and santiago to LOL santiago(spelling) waz just sitting there must of been mouthin off and he got ejected...he got fucking livid

well haha giants got fucked even tho tha score waz 9-4 arizona...they just got fucked up mentally by all thos bad calls and u can tell how they were playin thos were buggin them

lol sorry for makin a thread for one game but hey lol that shit sucked
1. The ball HIT the foul pole. If you would have actually watched the instant replay in slow mo, you would have CLEARLY seen the ball richochet off the foul pole. And when it hits the foul pole, thats a HOMERUN.

2. Well I guess the ump was making up for the two dozen bad fuckin calls he made when Hernandez was on the mound. That little bitch was gettin called strikes in the fuckin dirt.

3. He was probably smilin cuz he was thinkin about all the steroids he was gonna take after the game.

4. Its not the NBA. You dont get technical fouls. Maybe if you watched the game a little more, you'd realized that umps dont take shit from no one. Even over the hill pieces of shit that need to retire like Santiago.

D-Backs worked the Giants fair n square. A five run win.

May 10, 2002
YOU IDIOT ESPN HAS BEEN SHOWING THAT HOMERUN BALL ALL LAST NIGHT AND ALL TODAY IN SLOW MO IT WAS CLEARLY FOUL IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FOR THE DBACKS, YOUR SECOND BEST PITCHER NEEDED THAT CALL AND THAT BONDS STRIKE 3 CALL AND THE GUY STEALING SECOND BASE WHICH WAS CLEARLY SAFE JUST TO GET A FLUKE WIN,

GIANTS ARE GONNA TAP THAT ASS TONIGHT PERIOD NO FLUKES WILL SAVE THE DBACKS TONIGHT.

May 8, 2002
I was watching the game, theres no way in hell that ball hit the foul pole it was at least 3 feet foul. Also you forgot about when the giants were batting and the fire alarm was going off with the shining lights going off in the backround but the umps wouldnt call time out.

But to the main point THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE BALL HIT THE FOUL POLE.

May 2, 2002
it hit the fuckin foul pole you dipshits. You can even hear the shit HIT THE POLE! Jesus Christ you guys are dense. Explain to me how the ball was soaring directly towards the pole, then right as it passed it, it changed directions and went off to the right and downwards. Please explain, because the laws of physics kinda condritict that kind of manuver. Did a sudden, rapid increase of the Earth's graviational pull errupt in Bank One Ballpark's right field at that exact second? because that's the only way it could have ricocheted off to the right like that unless it hit the pole.

and playa, please do some research, son. Randy Johnson doesnt need help from anyone. He's bar none the best pitcher in the league.

May 10, 2002
JUST TELL ME ONE THING THEN WHY DOES EVERYONE AT ESPN AND EVERY OTHER CHANNEL KEEP SAYEN THE GIANTS WERE CLEARLY SCREWED????? OBVIOUSLY IF WHAT YOUR SAYEN IS TRUE THERE WOULD BE NO CONTRAVERSY ABOUT IT WHAT SO EVER.

May 8, 2002
DID YOU SEE THE REPLAY? SERIOUSLY

I saw with my own eyes more then ten times the ball bounce off of the green wall in foul territory. For real though are you just trying to piss us off, or did you not see the replay and see the ball bounce of the wall. Because theres no way that the ball bounced off the foul pole.

May 2, 2002
are you fuckin blind? or just retarded? it hit off the POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE! so fuck you. Im not responding anymore because everytime you idiots speak, I read it and lose intellegence.

Plus, you're wasting my time.