Did anyone ever hear Foe Scissorhands

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
What does that Scissorhands album sound like? , its gotta descent it came out around the same time SOTS,Setripin,Xorcist came out ?

lemme kno

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
BluByrd said:
What does that Scissorhands album sound like? , its gotta descent it came out around the same time SOTS,Setripin,Xorcist came out ?

lemme kno
It was kinda cool. It sounded like a deeper Method man or somethin. Real east coast, and every track sounded the same. But it was all good because that was one of the 1st real videos I've been in. Damn anybody got a copy of that? :cool:

Nov 5, 2002
it sounds eastcoast? i guess i jus wasted money on ordering that shit off half.com.

how do the beats sound compared to nigga deep or SOTS etc.//???????????

Apr 25, 2002
Everyone always said this album sucked bad, I heard a little and it sucked.....

Honestly, emoe is the first person I have ever heard say it was even kinda cool.

Good Luck

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
jay deuce said:
Everyone always said this album sucked bad, I heard a little and it sucked.....

Honestly, emoe is the first person I have ever heard say it was even kinda cool.

Good Luck
I really meant it was cool then. That was a long time ago, and I know it don't sound good today. But I don't never knock the next mans efforts, look at William Hung. LOL. But now, I met him, so I know how the album was made on the little equipment he had while he was in the Army. So I guess I gave him more props because I witnessed the struggle. Shit I've seen almost every rapper struggle in Sac. I support them all. :angry: :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
If you are expecting the 1995 sound of Black Market, you are going to be VERY disappointed. It sounds NOTHING like Lynch, Doc, or X......I bought it waaaay back in the day thinking that it was Foe Loco, I was pissed when I listened to it and took it back to the store for a refund.......

May 11, 2002
Personally I liked it. Dude reminded me alot of method man. The beats weren't that bad and overall I dug the album. If you can find a used copy like I did pick it up. It was the first album with the eastcoast sound I ever bought.

Nov 5, 2002
Ok i just got it , and i was expecting the 1995 SOTS , Setripin kinda sound , i was wrong THIS SHIT SUCKS ITS FUCKING GARBAGE !!!!!!!!

Is there any other albums i can get that have the same SOTS ,Setripin sound to it ?

Mar 7, 2004
i liked Xorcist but i thought the production sucked. for the sound quality i found it nothing like SOTS or setripin but the idea of that being done over the phone is classic and X always broght it home lyricly.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
BluByrd said:
Ok i just got it , and i was expecting the 1995 SOTS , Setripin kinda sound , i was wrong THIS SHIT SUCKS ITS FUCKING GARBAGE !!!!!!!!

Is there any other albums i can get that have the same SOTS ,Setripin sound to it ?
noticed your sig says "razor blades and alcohol" sicx has a song titled that on his "if these walls could talk" album