DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE ON LYNCHS CHAIN.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
So let met get this straight-
Zag trying to pawn off Lynch's siccmade medallion?
Damn, Lynch must be broke as a muthafucka.
If he'd just release Lynch By Inch, we'd put some scrillions into his pocket...

May 27, 2002
i dont give a fucc what kinda text it is......thats a "P" anyway you look at it......maybe they fucced up the logo....cuz now that i look at it.....that looks like a "P" also

do not EVER call me "fool"

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
have you ever heard of piccmade muzicc.. so do u think it's a p? anyway, i don't need to pawn off shit, believe tht, cuz wit lynch winn'n this bmr caze he just won, we ca buy a fuck'n medallion for all ya'll twice if we want to.. mu'fucca's need to go over there to somebody else's site much as mufucca's be hat'n over here. but now, we'll never in life be broke, so what ya think bout that?
zigg

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
have you ever heard of piccmade muzicc.. so do u think it's a p? anyway, i don't need to pawn off shit, believe tht, cuz wit lynch winn'n this bmr caze he just won, we ca buy a fuck'n medallion for all ya'll twice if we want to.. mu'fucca's need to go over there to somebody else's site much as mufucca's be hat'n over here. but now, we'll never in life be broke, so what ya think bout that?
zigg

May 27, 2002
the-she said:
zigg
no zagg ive never heard of "piccmade" muzicc....it looks like a "P"...and considering how some artists (like hatchet for example) couldnt spell the right thing if they're career depended on it....i wouldnt be the least surprised if someone royally fucced up theyre labels name

im always right.......i dont care who you are

May 8, 2002
the-she said:
but now, we'll never in life be broke, so what ya think bout that?
zigg
Zagg, im not being negative here but you should never say never. i had a couple of friends one in hollister one in livingston that together were making close to 1 million a month for over two years straight, and now one is just your average joe blow and the other is struggling to stay above water. in spanish there is a saying that says "even oceans can dry up" (well it sounds better in spanish anyway)

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

the-she said:
i don't need to pawn off shit, believe tht, cuz wit lynch winn'n this bmr caze he just won, we ca buy a fuck'n medallion for all ya'll twice if we want to.. mu'fucca's need to go over there to somebody else's site much as mufucca's be hat'n over here. but now, we'll never in life be broke, so what ya think bout that?
zigg

I would appreciate a medallion if you can really spare one, that would a mighty fine present for my mother. Shes an invalid and could use something special, afterwards maybe we could all sit at the table and enjoy some toasted cheese sandwiches and milk. Would you and Lynch like that? My mother always taught me to respect and love others, so I do not hate you, I wish you the best in life. And if this is really you I enjoy your music and find you quite attractive. Thank You!

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
the-she said:
zigg
Drop me a medallion please! All the peepz said is that the S looks like a P. Is that hatin?